Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted May 19 2012 - 01:44 AM

So...its been a while. :S

Saiga

Posted May 19 2012 - 09:12 AM

It's only been 5 days.

Why does that feel like forever ago?

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:18 AM

Because the fight got interesting again.

Rimi

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:21 AM

Yeah I never wanted to see the hongo vs junazad fight in the first place if you recall. I want to see why Sakaki is so calm.

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:24 AM

Because he has no business winning?

Rimi

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:26 AM

So what's he so confident about?

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:27 AM

I was talking about Hongo. Sakaki is either calm because Hongo is either not finished, or the Elder is close by and ready to enter the fray.

Saiga

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:35 AM

So what's he so confident about?

Sakaki is the kind of person to not show fear. And definitely not in front of his precious disciple.

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 10:42 AM

But usually he does show excitement for a fight.

Saiga

Posted May 19 2012 - 11:14 AM

He knows he's no match for him and if I remember right, he said he wouldn't fight or something to that effect.

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 12:31 PM

He did? I don't remember him saying that.

Rimi

Posted May 19 2012 - 02:02 PM

He did? I don't remember him saying that.

He said he wouldn't fight because Hongo wasn't dead. But that's changed now. He also did indeed say that Junazad is stronger than him. Read it again.

eson

Posted May 19 2012 - 02:12 PM

I remember him saying that he was weaker at least.

Saiga

Posted May 19 2012 - 02:18 PM

He said he wouldn't fight because Hongo wasn't dead. But that's changed now.

I was close. :D

We need a new chapter now. Like right now. The faster we get a chapter the sooner this stupid arc can end.

Saiga

Posted May 28 2012 - 09:16 PM

So..uh...

I think lack of a chapter is messing with me or something..

Rimi

Posted June 20 2012 - 08:39 AM

It looks like Kenichi is on break this week. :( Probably for the OVA.

Saiga

Posted June 20 2012 - 08:53 AM

We still got 2 days before we know for sure, but it probably is. But that's ok, because OVA.

Rimi

Posted June 20 2012 - 09:01 AM

It says on the raws that the next chapter isn't until the 27th.

Saiga

Posted June 20 2012 - 12:15 PM

Ah. Well I didn't get a chance to check the raws out before the chapter got released.

That's a week away. I don't know what today is, so maybe we'll get it pretty soon after it releases. I'm loving this scanlating war going on over Kenichi. It assures we get chapters as quickly as possible.

eson

Posted June 26 2012 - 07:40 AM

Don't really feel like starting another thread, so here's the old gaiden to tie us over till the next chapter comes out.

http://www.mangatrad...nga/series/4241


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This