Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:02 AM

Yawn seems that he is doing a spin off right now... However Idk if anyone is translating it. It end in three more chapters so we may not get kenichi for a good three weeks.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:11 AM

I read that on mangahelpers too. Wish people cared about the spin offs. :/

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:13 AM

Yeah I'd enjoy reading it lol.

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:13 AM

I'd love to read the spin offs.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:17 AM

We can just oogle the pictures.

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:21 AM

Yeah, I guess.

On the bright side... Nvm, there's no bright side.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:24 AM

On the bright side we know that we may not get a kenichi chapter for another three weeks. Bad side three weeks. It may be wrong but who knows.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:39 AM

SHUT DOWN THE SITE IT SERVES NO PURPOSE ANY LONGER

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:42 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooo.

Woah it actually let me tap out that many o's. Sweet.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:50 AM

Lol... HSDK is still going on so. The HSDKfans still has a purpose.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:51 AM

Guys, if we keep the site up then we'll all go crazy.

I might develop rabies.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:55 AM

ReRead the manga it cures those type of rabies lol.

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 12:41 PM

Guys, if we keep the site up then we'll all go crazy.

We already are.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 01:18 PM

I thought that went without saying....

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 01:24 PM

I'm still hanging on to my sanity.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 04 2012 - 01:28 PM

Lol that wont last much longer. If we have three more weeks at least.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 10:37 AM

Not cofirmed rumor... three days should be getting a chapter.

Rimi

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:11 PM

I hope MS doesn't drop kenichi again.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:14 PM

I kind of hope they do. So IMS can pick it back up. They where good at keeping us informed.

Rimi

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:18 PM

Yeah, I guess that's true. And they had higher quality scans.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This