Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted February 03 2012 - 09:20 PM

Alright so we keep derailing other threads by complaining about how there is no new chapter coming out. Admittedly it is quite frustrating and we're all getting a bit impatient, however, it's also detracting from other topics. So I'm going to be moving all that off topic discussion into this thread and we can use this thread from now on to complain about it.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 09 2012 - 10:49 AM

This HSDK he can get away with expert but master class would be a lot harder... However Rimi lame as in lime.

Rimi

Posted April 09 2012 - 03:51 PM

This HSDK he can get away with expert but master class would be a lot harder... However Rimi lame as in lime.

What'd you say punk?

~True Darkness~

Posted April 10 2012 - 02:34 PM

0.0 I said lime my fellow lol.

Rimi

Posted April 11 2012 - 01:14 PM

What does that even mean?

~True Darkness~

Posted April 11 2012 - 01:21 PM

I have no clue it just was random for me.

Rimi

Posted April 11 2012 - 01:34 PM

Another epic moment brought to you by Darkvader.

Face it. We're all going crazy by the lack of Kenichi chapters.

Saiga

Posted April 11 2012 - 03:10 PM

Seven. More. Days.

Rimi

Posted April 13 2012 - 08:55 AM

Are we getting a chapter this week?

Saiga

Posted April 13 2012 - 09:18 AM

In 5 days.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 13 2012 - 09:52 AM

Chapter this week...

Saiga

Posted April 13 2012 - 10:13 AM

Nice. I was sure they said we weren't getting another until the 18 th. *shrug*

Ololol. That's what I get for reading on mobile. Must've been a 3 and not an 8. :<

Edited by Waco, April 13 2012 - 10:15 AM.


~True Darkness~

Posted April 13 2012 - 10:16 AM

Who knows he may changed his mind.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 16 2012 - 04:54 AM

Anyway... Yeah this arc is kinda of middle of the road length lol... It just all the breaks thats make it feel so long. I decide to re read the manga out of sure boredom. Hey at least it fixed my boredom but killed my school work output lol.

Saiga

Posted April 16 2012 - 06:54 AM

I want longer chapters, dammit.

eson

Posted April 16 2012 - 07:12 AM

I want colored chapters.

Rimi

Posted April 16 2012 - 10:31 AM

I want this arc to end. But we all know some Junazad backstory is coming up.

Saiga

Posted April 16 2012 - 10:57 AM

I don't care about that. I want Hongo and Jenezad to beat the shit out of each other and it be over.

Rimi

Posted April 16 2012 - 11:28 AM

Because that's what always happens in Kenichi.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 16 2012 - 11:47 AM

Its the backstories that keeps making the breaks and OVA's and possible anime lol.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This