Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
Saiga

Posted July 18 2012 - 10:10 PM

It's been 7 days. Need chapter asap.

eson

Posted July 19 2012 - 06:39 AM

^ What he said.

Rimi

Posted July 19 2012 - 12:06 PM

You guys are this spoiled from the early chapter last week?

Saiga

Posted July 19 2012 - 12:13 PM

Yup. But we're supposed to be, aren't we?

Rimi

Posted July 20 2012 - 07:30 AM

Raws are out.
Spoiler


Rimi

Posted July 21 2012 - 06:36 AM

Translation is taking forever. :(

Saiga

Posted July 21 2012 - 08:11 AM

Rimi must be too distracting? It'll probably be out sometime today..

Saiga

Posted July 21 2012 - 09:59 AM

First thing I see on FB this morning?

A colored picture of Miu and an octopus.

eson

Posted July 21 2012 - 11:10 AM

I knew they wouldn't let the tentacle rape go by unnoticed. :P

Rimi

Posted July 21 2012 - 11:24 AM

First thing I see on FB this morning?

A colored picture of Miu and an octopus.

I should put up that colored pages gallery dammit.

Saiga

Posted July 21 2012 - 11:53 AM

I should put up that colored pages gallery dammit.

Yes you should.

STOP BEING LAZY AND OR NOT HAVING TIME DAMMIT

Rimi

Posted July 24 2012 - 09:13 AM

If Rimi isn't in the next chapter then I don't really see a point in continuing this manga. It's already reached it's high point.

Saiga

Posted July 24 2012 - 09:30 AM

Rimi should get her own spinoff.. Which turns into her own manga

Rimi

Posted July 24 2012 - 11:11 AM

Rimi should get her own spinoff.. Which turns into her own manga

I love this idea! How do I contact the publisher?

Saiga

Posted July 24 2012 - 01:24 PM

I love this idea! How do I contact the publisher?

Uh... I have no idea. ;-;

Saiga

Posted July 26 2012 - 06:54 PM

I feel like complaining because tomorrow is Friday and I want a chapter, but I know we're not getting one.

Rimi

Posted July 26 2012 - 08:26 PM

Why aren't we getting one?

Also mangateers is quitting.

Saiga

Posted July 26 2012 - 09:50 PM

Really? Ah well. MangaBurn's been doing them lately.

And we're not getting one cause we just got one on the 21st. Doubt one will be coming out tomorrow. Maybe this weekend though. I hope.

Rimi

Posted July 27 2012 - 12:47 AM

Yeah mangaburn is good but mangateers gave the raws

Saiga

Posted July 27 2012 - 05:55 AM

Ah. Well that blows. -_-

Hope there's another quality raw provider out there. Well, there probably is.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This