Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
Saiga

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:30 PM

A group that would keep us informed would be nice.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:40 PM

Yeah... That why I like IMS and was sad they dropped it.

Saiga

Posted May 05 2012 - 03:16 PM

I think there'll be an arc dealing with the prison.

Just gotta wait.. A while.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 03:58 PM

Yeah I am wondering if it will be before or after the enternal sunset.

Rimi

Posted May 05 2012 - 05:10 PM

I'm wondering if we'll ever get a chapter soon.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 05:32 PM

Possible three or less days.

Rhyzen

Posted May 05 2012 - 06:44 PM

Re-reading it doesn't cure mine anymore.... I'm hungry for new chapters..

Saiga

Posted May 05 2012 - 06:46 PM

I want a chapter now. :(

Saiga

Posted May 05 2012 - 06:48 PM

I'm reading a different series to pass the time.

Still doesn't fill the void, though.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 05 2012 - 07:01 PM

Lol... Idk why but It keeps me distracted so for now my 4th read through will cure it lol.

Cam

Posted May 05 2012 - 11:37 PM

I think you've all lost the point of hype and speculation about the series. When half the posts are simply wondering when a temporary break is over, the thread gets bloated with repetitive comments.

~True Darkness~

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:16 AM

Lol Cam... This is speculation also lol. However I do agree we've lost hype part because we haven't had a chapter for almost two weeks. At any point the ones who escaped what do you think will happen now?

Rimi

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:19 AM

I think you've all lost the point of hype and speculation about the series. When half the posts are simply wondering when a temporary break is over, the thread gets bloated with repetitive comments.

True enough. We're just suffering from Kenichi deprivation. Aren't you even just the slightest bit frustrated with the recent release schedule of HSDK? A temporary break is one thing, but a break every other week over the course of two months? What exactly is going on here?

Lol Cam... This is speculation also lol. However I do agree we've lost hype part because we haven't had a chapter for almost two weeks. At any point the ones who escaped what do you think will happen now?

Way to be extremely technical lol.

Who escaped what? Everyone's still at the castle..

Cam

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:57 AM

True enough. We're just suffering from Kenichi deprivation. Aren't you even just the slightest bit frustrated with the recent release schedule of HSDK? A temporary break is one thing, but a break every other week over the course of two months? What exactly is going on here?

I am quite anxious for the story to continue, but repeated discussion of the release schedule seems more suited to a seperate forum topic.

Rimi

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:57 AM

I am quite anxious for the story to continue, but repeated discussion of the release schedule seems more suited to a seperate forum topic.

You're right. I'm going to make a separate topic for it and move all the discussion into that thread. Thanks!

Cam

Posted May 06 2012 - 10:59 AM

You're right. I'm going to make a separate topic for it and move all the discussion into that thread. Thanks!

No problem, glad ot help.

Rimi

Posted May 06 2012 - 11:10 AM

Wow. This is a lot of posts! We complain a lot..

Saiga

Posted May 06 2012 - 12:23 PM

We're good at it, I guess. :<

Rhyzen

Posted May 06 2012 - 12:29 PM

We're good at it, I guess. :<

I couldn't agree more

~True Darkness~

Posted May 06 2012 - 01:33 PM

Lol... HSDK fans spoiled to the bone.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This