Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted August 13 2012 - 10:45 PM

So instead of the usual craziness we've all agreed to take a vow of silence?

Saiga

Posted August 13 2012 - 10:56 PM

I think it's very possible we somehow lost this thread. We shouldn't let it go without a post for so long anymore.

~True Darkness~

Posted August 14 2012 - 04:49 AM

0.0 only use this thread if we have another 3months of 1 chapter lol.

Rimi

Posted August 14 2012 - 09:00 AM

0.0 only use this thread if we have another 3months of 1 chapter lol.

That was awful... T_T Don't speak of that.

~True Darkness~

Posted August 14 2012 - 09:27 AM

lol Indeed it was.

eson

Posted August 15 2012 - 11:41 AM

Where's mah new chapter! Posted Image

Rimi

Posted August 15 2012 - 01:00 PM

At least wait until friday.

eson

Posted August 15 2012 - 02:12 PM

It's close enough.

Red Duel

Posted August 15 2012 - 02:18 PM

At least wait until friday.

It's still to long.

Saiga

Posted August 15 2012 - 02:54 PM

The 'big' mangas had chapters out today. Hopefully the raw will pop up soon for 486.

Rimi

Posted August 15 2012 - 04:16 PM

The 'big' mangas had chapters out today.

Those were out on saturday...

Saiga

Posted August 15 2012 - 04:30 PM

Those were out on saturday...

They were? Whoops. This is what I get for only following MangaStream.. I forget they're slow.

I also think we can give up on them for HSDK. They haven't released 485 yet... and I doubt they will be.

eson

Posted August 15 2012 - 05:01 PM

But I want my chapter now! Posted Image

Red Duel

Posted August 16 2012 - 06:36 PM

But I want my chapter now! Posted Image

ME TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rimi

Posted August 16 2012 - 07:53 PM

For the record it's" me too" not "me to".

Saiga

Posted August 16 2012 - 08:07 PM

I wish the raws would show up. Wish I knew where they get them from now that mangateers isn't doing them anymore.

Red Duel

Posted August 17 2012 - 03:03 PM

For the record it's" me too" not "me to".

I'm dyslexic i had to look up how to spell dyslexic.

Edited by Red Duel, August 17 2012 - 03:04 PM.


Saiga

Posted October 25 2012 - 12:57 PM

Two months with no post here? Let's change that, huh?

Feels like it's been longer than 6 days. Or maybe I just want a chapter out right now to procrastinate my homework more..

Haru Glory

Posted October 25 2012 - 02:05 PM

Aaahhh procrastination,good times good times
can't wait for the new chapter!

Baby Joe

Posted October 25 2012 - 05:34 PM

So, the chapter will come out tomorrow, right?


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This