Jump to content


The Lack of a New Chapter Thread


  • Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic
~True Darkness~

Posted April 27 2012 - 03:02 PM

Yeah that true but they take a little to trans them... Maybe Mangastream moved it to saturday.

Saiga

Posted April 27 2012 - 03:09 PM

Ah that's true.

It's always possible they moved it. Would have been nice to know if they did though. I guess we shall find out tomorrow.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 27 2012 - 03:23 PM

Yeah... Like I stated... They dont tell us crap lol.

Rimi

Posted April 27 2012 - 05:03 PM

Oh they didn't have wss at the top of their page before.

Yeah we're not getting a chapter.

Saiga

Posted April 27 2012 - 05:46 PM

:)

I guess I'll get to reading fairy tail then.

Rhyzen

Posted April 27 2012 - 09:08 PM

So no chapter this week? Bummer.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 27 2012 - 10:01 PM

I think we kind of conclude that but we aren't for sure.

Rhyzen

Posted April 28 2012 - 02:17 PM

And there is no chapter this week.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 28 2012 - 02:28 PM

Lol bleach and naruto didn't get the memo but hey.

Rimi

Posted April 28 2012 - 03:06 PM

Maybe once the second ova is out this nonsense will come to an end.

~True Darkness~

Posted April 28 2012 - 03:27 PM

This was golden week... However unlikely if they're making an anime it possible it could get worse. Then again that could explain the month worth of breaks to train the idiots and make sure they get it right... The more likely reason he just lazy right now lol.

Saiga

Posted April 28 2012 - 03:32 PM

Any chance to take a break, he's probably taking one. :

~True Darkness~

Posted April 28 2012 - 03:41 PM

Lol WSS has golden week also so yeah break.

Edited by Darkvader68, April 28 2012 - 03:41 PM.


Saiga

Posted April 29 2012 - 01:59 PM

I speculate we won't be getting another chapter until like May 11th. :wub:

Rhyzen

Posted May 02 2012 - 03:53 PM

Oh screw that. I've had had about enough of this manga's break with this arc. Which is out of all the past arc is the most exciting yet. IMO.

eson

Posted May 02 2012 - 04:03 PM

^ DoD tourney was a awesome arc.

Saiga

Posted May 02 2012 - 04:35 PM

DofD is really what made me fall in love.

DofD>

Saiga

Posted May 03 2012 - 02:23 PM

Looks like i got ninja'd. Lol

Edited by Waco, May 03 2012 - 02:24 PM.


Rhyzen

Posted May 04 2012 - 09:05 AM

There's tomorrow, but I'm not putting my bets on having a chapter tomorrow. I'm gonna go ahead and bet that Syun's going to take this as a two week break... YAY US>>>>

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 09:13 AM

Last chapter we got was on a Saturday. It's possible we'll get one tomorrow... Really looking doubtful for today, but it's only 11.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This