Jump to content


HSDK Battle 581 Released


  • Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic
Raigou

Posted September 01 2014 - 04:32 AM

It's out on mangapanda



Raigou

Posted September 01 2014 - 04:34 AM

Monday seems to be the day it'll be coming out.

 

Some people actually predicted that Akisame knew what Saiga was up to good stuff. All the people asking for one of the good guys to die got their wish atleast Kenichi can date Miu now :P .



marcus345

Posted September 01 2014 - 06:00 AM

I hope elder survives that explosion though. It would be a pity for him to die as ive would really like to see a furinji reunion at the same time after the eterbal sunset arc.. But i wonder how akisame knew that saiga was fighting senzui and was good all along like i want a backstory of how akisame knew.. it would have been really cool to know how ryuuto, berserker and hermit fared against the master like they could have published this chapter about them fighting the master before this chapter. I guees we will find out in the next chapter

erdbeerkeks

Posted September 01 2014 - 06:22 AM

I hope elder survives that explosion though. It would be a pity for him to die as ive would really like to see a furinji reunion at the same time after the eterbal sunset arc.. But i wonder how akisame knew that saiga was fighting senzui and was good all along like i want a backstory of how akisame knew.. it would have been really cool to know how ryuuto, berserker and hermit fared against the master like they could have published this chapter about them fighting the master before this chapter. I guees we will find out in the next chapter

He can still say a few last words to his son and granddaughter who find him on the ground before he finally dies. But actually I think he'll make it. He is the invincible superman after all.

 

Do we have a body count list for this arc? I'm sure Kii Kagerou is dead and it doesn't look good for Freya's grandfather and James Chiba either. And then there are several Yami masters who presumably found their end. I wonder how the manga is going to continue.


Edited by erdbeerkeks, September 01 2014 - 06:27 AM.


Combatmaster1o3

Posted September 01 2014 - 08:01 AM

Elder is dead. As sad as that is, that would make room for Saiga. What could happen, due to Matsuena's inability to kill characters, is that the Elder is gravely wounded or crippled. Also what type of missile system is that? Why didn't Saiga smash the remote? If that was a nuke then this series is ending peroid with EVERYONE DYING. Unless that was a Fallout level yield or a very pathetic missile, please explain. Also if the missile was like this than exactly what were they worried about? They would blow up a city, and what the world hunts down Yami? They seem to be on there own, away from any known terrorists, so it would be easy to expose and blame them. Since the countries like Japan , USA, and possibly other countries in the fight right now.


Edited by Combatmaster1o3, September 01 2014 - 08:16 AM.


Raigou

Posted September 01 2014 - 08:05 AM

Is Kushinada fighting Apachai AND Agaard !?



Ogata

Posted September 01 2014 - 08:15 AM

LMFAO At Michael Schtilvay saying " A hero always come at the nick of time" :D 

Damn he got to kick Saiga atleast before he got his ass kicked by Shigure!



Raigou

Posted September 01 2014 - 08:33 AM

@Ogata That wasn't Michael the shin brace thing looks like Senzui's



Ogata

Posted September 01 2014 - 08:45 AM

your right! Also who is the master with the menacing smile at page 14 saying "This is our victory"? I thought it was Kushinadas but it doesn't look like it with that creepy smile!

Also, If the missle blows up, won't it kill ALL masters/disciples on that island? I mean its suppose to blow up japan so  if it blows up even on an air, wont the explosing be big enough to kill everyone on that island???



JazzyBoyy_123

Posted September 01 2014 - 09:00 AM

Woow, I wasn't expecting the Elder to arrive just to die. And I think the point of stopping the missile even if it wasn't a nuke. Was to save innocent lives and stop the third world war from happening.

Combatmaster1o3

Posted September 01 2014 - 01:04 PM

Woow, I wasn't expecting the Elder to arrive just to die. And I think the point of stopping the missile even if it wasn't a nuke. Was to save innocent lives and stop the third world war from happening.

I didn't mean that what he did was pointless, I was just shocked at the small scale of the explosion(compared to what I thought/wanted).

 

Edit: Who is the body above Senzui's head when he's looking at baby Mui?


Edited by Combatmaster1o3, September 01 2014 - 01:23 PM.


citizen_lion

Posted September 01 2014 - 01:28 PM

If this is a nuclear missile then the detonation of the nuclear warhead must be triggered by its own dedicated detonator. Simply wrecking the missile will at best scatter the nuclear material around (still dangerous) but it won't make the thing go BIG KABOOM.

 

The small kaboom we saw was the rocket engine's fuel tanks rupturing and exploding, a conventional explosion.

 

I think the Elder is done for though. In a way I think this is great, because the story now has enough room to grow that HSDK may not end yet (or if it ends it will continue).

 

There are enough plot hooks here too. Kushinada is revealed to be the big bad, and possibly only one of the big bads.



Ogata

Posted September 01 2014 - 01:46 PM

I guess its safe to say that Kushinada was the unoffical Leader of the One Shadow Nine Fist?


If Elder dies, then perhaps Saiga will take his place. In ways, Miu loses her grandfather but gains a father she thought she no longer had.

My only problem with Elder dying is the fact that we will not see Ganosuke rematch but then again when Jenazad died, the Elder rematch died with him as well.

In some ways hsdk death is like Sopranos, they come out of nowhere! I never expected Jenazad to get killed by Hongo, it was so out place. Or Elder dying from a missle.

On the flipside, I was 100 PERCENT sure Apachai died in a fitting battle but then what turned out to be an expected death, he ends up surviving!


P.S: Senzui also died as well in this chapter seeing how he was unable to escape since his last move was to kick Saiga and that he died from the heat of the missle being launched of the ground. They should have just made Kushinada the leader of the One Shadow Nine Fist instead!!!


Edited by Ogata, September 01 2014 - 01:50 PM.


citizen_lion

Posted September 01 2014 - 01:54 PM

I guess its safe to say that Kushinada was the unoffical Leader of the One Shadow Nine Fist?


If Elder dies, then perhaps Saiga will take his place. In ways, Miu loses her grandfather but gains a father she thought she no longer had.

My only problem with Elder dying is the fact that we will not see Ganosuke rematch but then again when Jenazad died, the Elder rematch died with him as well.

In some ways hsdk death is like Sopranos, they come out of nowhere!

 

And that is a great thing! It makes the story believable.

 

Kushinada really does appear to be truly dangerous and evil, a heart even blacker than Jenazad's, and he was already terrible enough.

 

Lame Lord died in the fire of a rocket engine. Not bad for someone so lame and easily manipulated (seriously he is a legendary master version of Shou Kanou, with LESS maturity than Shou Kanou!).

 

Also we established another fact. Saiga could not jump up the floors fast enough to cling to the missile and attack it, while the Elder, with a single leap, caught up to the missile when it is already accelerating. So this establish a little bit more of the power scale. Saiga is a legendary, but not yet at the level of the Elder too.


Edited by citizen_lion, September 01 2014 - 01:54 PM.


Ogata

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:16 PM

And that is a great thing! It makes the story believable.

 

Kushinada really does appear to be truly dangerous and evil, a heart even blacker than Jenazad's, and he was already terrible enough.

 

Lame Lord died in the fire of a rocket engine. Not bad for someone so lame and easily manipulated (seriously he is a legendary master version of Shou Kanou, with LESS maturity than Shou Kanou!).

 

Also we established another fact. Saiga could not jump up the floors fast enough to cling to the missile and attack it, while the Elder, with a single leap, caught up to the missile when it is already accelerating. So this establish a little bit more of the power scale. Saiga is a legendary, but not yet at the level of the Elder too.


Dont forget SEXY AS HELL WOOOH!!!

gallery_1022_11_7707.jpg

Excuse me Citizen_lion, I have to go and do something...

But I wonder what made her so cold blooded! Eitherway her Nookie Wagon needs some Sex-Dou combo and my man Ogata needs to put the D in her and make Kushy Kushy Gushy Gushy so she stops being a sexualy frustrated mainiac and get laid by a hot,young,hung man like Ogata-Sexy-Sama-Sensei!!!



Combatmaster1o3

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:25 PM

Dont forget SEXY AS HELL WOOOH!!!

gallery_1022_11_7707.jpg

Excuse me Citizen_lion, I have to go and do something...

But I wonder what made her so cold blooded! Eitherway her Nookie Wagon needs some Sex-Dou combo and my man Ogata needs to put the D in her and make Kushy Kushy Gushy Gushy so she stops being a sexualy frustrated mainiac and get laid by a hot,young,hung man like Ogata-Sexy-Sama-Sensei!!!

Jesus this is enough lols. I have laughed at least 16 times per Kushinada X Ogata nonsense.



Combatmaster1o3

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:29 PM

Also we established another fact. Saiga could not jump up the floors fast enough to cling to the missile and attack it, while the Elder, with a single leap, caught up to the missile when it is already accelerating. So this establish a little bit more of the power scale. Saiga is a legendary, but not yet at the level of the Elder too.

Too be fair, Saiga was severely injured. Although the Elder did run all the way here, it once again could be possible that the Island is not that far away. I need to see more solid action to be sure, as Saiga's fighting style is alot like Mui's.



JazzyBoyy_123

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:34 PM

True, but I think the missile was just seemingly to provoke the nations into war. And a shockwave or something should have been felt by the fighters. How high uup do you think the missile was when it exploded??

JazzyBoyy_123

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:41 PM

How do I quote people?? New to this

Combatmaster1o3

Posted September 01 2014 - 02:44 PM

How do I quote people?? New to this

There are three buttons on the bottom of each post, one of them says quote. Thats the one you want.




Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This