Jump to content


Pokémon X & Y


  • Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic
Saiga

Posted October 14 2013 - 02:30 PM

Hmm considering this, I may go Froakie/Charmander. Charmander and Torchic are two of my favorite starters anyway.

I hope there's an event for Treecko and Mudkip sometime too..

Baby Joe

Posted October 14 2013 - 04:28 PM

Even if there is no event, people will bring over their Treeckos and Mudkips in a few months when Pokémon Bank opens up.

 

You can finally see Ralts' eyes in this game. :o



Saiga

Posted October 14 2013 - 08:56 PM

To what Joe said about the saving issue:
http://www.gamerevol...emon-x--y-22061

Looks like it's effecting both version. Must make a mental note on this. I'm sure it'll get patched though.

Haru Glory

Posted October 14 2013 - 10:56 PM

lol sorry I've been distracted from this place

anyway

i'll put my friend code here if you guys want it

1650-1487-3391



Baby Joe

Posted October 15 2013 - 05:45 AM

Gah, I'm glad I didn't run into that glitch. I'm still not saving there, though. I think someone on Reddit has been able to fix by removing their SD card or something.

 

I added you Echo.

 

Here's my FC for anyone else who wants it: 2535-4250-9554.

 

Also, this PSS thing is awesome. No longer do you have to go to Pokémon Centers to trade! Also, I think Deoxys is getting a new form. The spot that has the usual four meteors that fell from space now has five!



Saiga

Posted October 15 2013 - 01:05 PM

I need to start transferring all my important pokemon from Diamond to White 2 in preparation for Pokemon Bank... But I'm so lazy.

Baby Joe

Posted October 15 2013 - 01:14 PM

Well, you have 'till December. I believe that's when it opens.

 

All of my old Pokémon are stuck in SoulSilver.

 

You can get more boxes in-game by putting at least one Pokémon in each box.



Saiga

Posted October 15 2013 - 08:10 PM

Apparently,
Spoiler


Cool. Y;

Baby Joe

Posted October 15 2013 - 08:19 PM

Spoiler



Saiga

Posted October 15 2013 - 08:49 PM

Yep.



Haru Glory

Posted October 16 2013 - 12:13 AM

I heading towards the elite 4



Baby Joe

Posted October 16 2013 - 10:35 AM

Spoiler



Haru Glory

Posted October 16 2013 - 11:51 AM

caught it in a great ball XD

also I couldn't battle joe cause I was facing the champion!



Baby Joe

Posted October 16 2013 - 11:53 AM

I understand. :P I can't battle right now because I have something I need to do soon. I'll post here when I'm ready.



Rimi

Posted October 16 2013 - 04:19 PM

I'm only on the sixth badge. Thanks for putting spoilers for everything though people. :3

 

Maybe we should put everyone's FCs in the first post?



Saiga

Posted October 16 2013 - 04:43 PM

FCs for 3DS games are just your NNID number or whatever aren't they?

 

Also,

Spoiler


Baby Joe

Posted October 16 2013 - 05:15 PM

That sounds like a good idea, Rimi.

 

Saiga, if you click on the little orange smiley on the 3DS home menu, you can see your friend code. I'm not sure if it's connected to the NNID thing, though.

 

Spoiler



Haru Glory

Posted October 17 2013 - 12:11 AM

damn it I saw a moltres but it ran away :(



Baby Joe

Posted October 17 2013 - 05:58 AM

Spoiler



Saiga

Posted October 17 2013 - 07:51 AM

Nah, that's something that's happened in past gens as well. There's a certain name for it, but I can't remember what it is. Definitely not a glitch.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This