Jump to content


HSDK Battle 516 Released


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic
Haru Glory

Posted March 29 2013 - 02:18 PM

YES!! 

THIS WAS AWESOME!!
Ryuto getting up makes me hope Rimi isnt truly dead but alas..
Still Kenichi was just...EPIC this is why i like HSDK.
Berserker was just annoying to be honest.


Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 03:10 PM

That artist must agree that he's using seidou gouitsu



Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 03:18 PM

It IS the pose.

 

For reference:

Spoiler


Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 03:26 PM

@whoever said it wasn't: I told you so.



eson

Posted March 29 2013 - 03:56 PM

Great chapter. Kenichi showing his guts, and Ryuuto stepping up at the end. Can't wait for next week's chapter.



Baby Joe

Posted March 29 2013 - 04:23 PM

I was the one who said it. :P

 

The pose Ryuto's making now is a bit different than the one he, Sho, and Rimi used before. Check out his legs. Kenichi's legs are closer to the Seidou Goui legs than Ryuto's.

 

I'm going to wait until next chapter before calling that Seidou Goui. :P



Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 04:29 PM

You don't have to call it seidou goui. It's called seidou gouitsu.



Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 04:45 PM

They're one in the same. :v

Anyway, his legs can be explained by him not being able to walk for a long time. Y;

Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 05:21 PM

They're one in the same. :v

Anyway, his legs can be explained by him not being able to walk for a long time. Y;

Shhhh don't tell him that.

Haru Glory

Posted March 29 2013 - 05:22 PM

Ryuto was still a boss in that wheelchair.
Makes you wonder if someone will show up to take on Ogata 
even if Ryuto & Kenichi tag team it won't be enough..
I hope Akisame & Kensei or FREAKIN TANAKA show up soon.


Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 07:34 PM


Shhhh don't tell him that.


What do you mean? I didn't say anything. :3

Rslick96

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:22 PM

Ryuuto can walk huhhh maybe he's never actually been sitting down but instead squatting directly over his chair (Horse Stance) secretly training his lower body lol.



Rslick96

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:26 PM

Oh Kenichi your Masters aren't here

It'd be a shame if..............................

I beat the crap out of

disciple class fighters 



Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:54 PM


Ryuuto can walk huhhh maybe he's never actually been sitting down but instead squatting directly over his chair (Horse Stance) secretly training his lower body lol.

He didn't just walk. He teleported.

eson

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:00 PM

I don't think the leg position really matters when using seidou gouitsu? 



Darkwing_Duck

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:43 PM

I honestly thought Akisame or Kensai would of shown up to save Rimi with their awesome medical skills. But this chapter was almost nostalgic for me it brought back fond memories of older greater chapters. Hope next week tops it thou

Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:48 PM

I don't think the leg position really matters when using seidou gouitsu? 

It really shouldn't given that Shou and Rimi have opposite arm positions.

 

 

I honestly thought Akisame or Kensai would of shown up to save Rimi with their awesome medical skills. But this chapter was almost nostalgic for me it brought back fond memories of older greater chapters. Hope next week tops it thou

Yup. This is HSDK. Very happy with it.



InjuredPelican

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:53 PM

I'm still expecting Ryoto to fall down in the very first page of the next chapter. But it wouldn't be the first time I was surprised lately. (Please surprise me with Berserker's abrupt but timely demise, HSDK!)



Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 10:17 PM

You want Berserker to die?



Skaix

Posted March 29 2013 - 10:25 PM

I want  beserker  to get  get  beaten to pulp so he can keep his whore mouth shut! ...And This chapter has beem the best  chapter in lllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while. I'd say it  is DofD Chapter worthy.




Author

Rate This

* * * * * 1 votes

Share This