Jump to content


HSDK Battle 516 Released


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic
Cowboy Champloo

Posted March 29 2013 - 05:39 AM

http://www.mangapand...ple-kenichi/516

Cowboy Champloo

Posted March 29 2013 - 05:42 AM

Best chapter ever. Man tears were shed.

Kaio-ken

Posted March 29 2013 - 07:13 AM

I wonder what this means for Ryuuto is he going to leave Ogata and become a full time Katsujinken? Who would train him? Hey if he wants to go after Kensei for revenge he could train with Tanaka. Although Ogata might just kill him now for his betrayal but that doesn't seem his style. Still good developments! 



Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 07:19 AM

Finally hsdk is getting back on track. I absolutely loved this chapter. Ogata's counters were very interesting. Is Ryuto gonna change sides?!

Natsu

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:10 AM

Ryuto looked sso bad ass 



Natsu

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:13 AM

also since ogata was attacking kenichi with his level of attacks does that mean ryuto is on a higher level than kenichi since he traveled a dictance in an instant and blocked ogata's attack?



Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:24 AM

also since ogata was attacking kenichi with his level of attacks does that mean ryuto is on a higher level than kenichi since he traveled a dictance in an instant and blocked ogata's attack?

I just looked at it again...

 

 

that pose...is he using seidou gouitsu??



Baby Joe

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:57 AM

"You dare lay a hand on Miu-san? I won't forgive you!"

 

I wish Kenichi's motive to go against Ogata was more than "You hurt Miu!". Ogata is a monster. He watched his friend cripple himself with one of Ogata's "experiments". I'm pretty sure he knows about what Ogata did to Tanaka's master. He just watched Rimi kill herself with yet another technique, but he didn't care. He was acting like Ogata was his best friend earlier. There's nothing wrong with him getting upset over this, and I think it's good that he got angry. It's just that I think Ogata's done worse things than knocking Miu out.

 

I wish Matsuena didn't include that scene of Kenichi and Ogata earlier. Or at least have Kenichi see that there's more than "laying a hand on Miu" that makes Ogata terrible.

 

Anyway, Ogata was a boss, as usual. I really enjoyed watching him troll Kenichi.

 

It was funny seeing Berserker give his commentary on the Kenichi/Ogata fight. Like he's a sports announcer or something. :lmao:

 

When Ogata told Ryuto and Berserker to follow him, what were they planning to do with Rimi? Leave her lying there? :(

 

That last scene was probably the most surprising thing I've seen in HSDK. I was not expecting Ryuto to do that at all. He looks so badass in that hoodie. B) I have a feeling this is a temporary thing and he'll be back in his wheelchair after this. Perhaps he's using his ki to manipulate his legs? Or has he regained his mobility and has been using the wheelchair for show this entire time. I'm wondering if he's really going to try and cut his ties with Ogata or, if he's still going to stay in YOMI and is doing this to prevent Kenichi from being killed.

 

I don't think that's Seidou Goui Ryuto's using, although it looks similar. The pose is a bit different and the user usually has a Sei/Dou aura around their palms. If only Rimi could see her Ryuto-sama now. :(

 

Where the hell is Tanaka? On the merry-go-round?

 

All in all, I think it was a good chapter.



Cam

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:06 AM

RYUTO ROSE TO THE OCCASION!!!!!!

I F****** told you! Ha!!!

I thought it would be to save Rimi or Miu, but this still counts!

 

 

I wonder what this means for Ryuuto is he going to leave Ogata and become a full time Katsujinken? Who would train him? Hey if he wants to go after Kensei for revenge he could train with Tanaka. Although Ogata might just kill him now for his betrayal but that doesn't seem his style. Still good developments! 

Ogata learned from Akisame and Kensei Ma(and elder), so those two/three would make sense.



Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:13 AM

That was awesome. I almost yelled when Kenichi used mubyoshi. This feels like what I remember hsdk feeling like when I first read through it.

So, Ryuto got up to save Kenichi and it looks like he's using seidou gouitsu. He probably wants to die, or he's willing to at least.

Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:17 AM

I guess I should take back that whole "Ryuto isn't a major character anymore" comment, huh?


I agree with @Baby Joe about Kenichi and his motivations.

 

As for the Mubyoshi, I loved that part too. :U Mubyoshi on a master...shame it didn't work. That would've been so epic.



Cowboy Champloo

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:21 AM


also since ogata was attacking kenichi with his level of attacks does that mean ryuto is on a higher level than kenichi since he traveled a dictance in an instant and blocked ogata's attack?

I dont think he blocked it. It looks more like Ogata pulled the punch,from the shock of seeing him stand. Dont Ken chan's masters watch his fights. I cant believe that they let the great sage fist curb stomp their disciple like that.

Edited by Cowboy Champloo, March 29 2013 - 09:23 AM.


Rimi

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'm pretty sure that if they were watching they would've interfered by now. Rimi did die after all. No way the katsujinken would've allowed that.



Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:29 AM

I guess I should take back that whole "Ryuto isn't a major character anymore" comment, huh?

I agree with @Baby Joe about Kenichi and his motivations.

As for the Mubyoshi, I loved that part too. :U Mubyoshi on a master...shame it didn't work. That would've been so epic.

Kenichi isn't allowed to be OP, even when he channels his protect Miu power.


I'm pretty sure that if they were watching they would've interfered by now. Rimi did die after all. No way the katsujinken would've allowed that.


They know Tanaka is there and probably trust him to play the role of guardian, I think.

Cowboy Champloo

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:29 AM

Well i hope Yomi sent a killer hit squad, and they're currently in heated battle. Because otherwise, they have no excuse for missing this.

InjuredPelican

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:30 AM

But shouldn't they allow Kenichi to suffer repercusions for going against their wishes ("don't be wreckless"). Oh, and great chapter. Best one for a long time. (Just shut up Berserker! I hate you!) Ryoto's actions somehow still surprised me, so that was cool.



Cowboy Champloo

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:35 AM


But shouldn't they allow Kenichi to suffer repercusions for going against their wishes ("don't be wreckless"). Oh, and great chapter. Best one for a long time. (Just shut up Berserker! I hate you!) Ryoto's actions somehow still surprised me, so that was cool.

Not at the hands of an evil master who claimed all of them as his sworn enemy. I guess they're just not there. If so, they be deep off in his ass by now. No homo

Edited by Cowboy Champloo, March 29 2013 - 10:05 AM.


Baby Joe

Posted March 29 2013 - 09:48 AM

I guess I should take back that whole "Ryuto isn't a major character anymore" comment, huh?


I agree with @Baby Joe about Kenichi and his motivations.

 

As for the Mubyoshi, I loved that part too. :U Mubyoshi on a master...shame it didn't work. That would've been so epic.

 

Yeah, you should take back that comment! :angry: Maybe Ryuto and Rimi will share the cover of the volume that includes these chapters. It would be my favorite cover! :D

 

That was awesome. I almost yelled when Kenichi used mubyoshi. This feels like what I remember hsdk feeling like when I first read through it.

So, Ryuto got up to save Kenichi and it looks like he's using seidou gouitsu. He probably wants to die, or he's willing to at least.

 

I think he wants to make sure Kenichi stays safe. He failed to save Rimi, so I'm sure he doesn't want to see another person die.



Kaio-ken

Posted March 29 2013 - 10:02 AM

Ogata learned from Akisame and Kensei Ma(and elder), so those two/three would make sense.

Yeah I thought about that, would depend on whether he's going the vengeful or completely noone should have to die route I suppose. Hey since he's miraculously running around Rimi might just come back to life to leap to Odin's defence, you can never tell.



Saiga

Posted March 29 2013 - 02:07 PM

Badass.

gallery_22_12_118088.jpg




Author

Rate This

* * * * * 1 votes

Share This