Classes start back soon.

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted March 03 2013 - 10:41 AM

I've been on 'spring break' since February 11th. :<

I'm not sure if actual spring break for me will include a Monday. Doubt it.

Explain that for me again. I forgot.

Saiga

Posted March 03 2013 - 11:56 AM

Explain that for me again. I forgot.

Large class, practical exam, my name's near the end of the list so I don't have to go until March 11th to take my exam. And it's my only class on campus. :U

Rimi

Posted March 03 2013 - 02:36 PM

What's on the practical.

Saiga

Posted March 03 2013 - 02:49 PM

It's first aid and cpr stuff. It's been so long since I've had class that I kind of forgot what we actually have to do. :<

Shouldn't be too hard, though. I'm not worried about it.

Rimi

Posted March 05 2013 - 12:53 PM

Oooh the kiss of life. Nice @Saiga!!! :U

Saiga

Posted March 05 2013 - 01:34 PM

On creepy American Red Cross funded training dummies. Yay fun

Saiga

Posted March 06 2013 - 11:21 AM

Second quarter starts today. Yaaay two more classes.

Rimi

Posted March 06 2013 - 08:49 PM

Spring break any day now.. :(

Saiga

Posted March 07 2013 - 11:19 AM

"Spring break" ends Monday. :(

Saiga

Posted August 15 2013 - 09:15 PM

Classes start back tomorrow. Summer went by too fast. Only taking either 12 or 13 hours this semester but it's easily my worst schedule yet. Time isn't bad, but I don't wanna go to school 4 days a week. :v

Baby Joe

Posted August 16 2013 - 08:36 AM

Good luck, Saiga. :D

citizen_lion

Posted August 16 2013 - 02:54 PM

It's time like this that i wish I was in school again (but knowing what I know now, of course ;)

Work has been hectic and I have too much migraine lately. And the fact that I'm complaining too much means I'm getting old ;).

The only consolation is that I still have my job, and I still make progress in strength / speed / bone-density training. Please forgive my showiness. Training is a huge source of happiness to me :D.

New milestone:  (very fast and hard punches into a steel i-beam connected to a wall. Warning: don't try at home, of course.)

Edit: seeing @Kaio-ken post makes me feel even older, since I'm old even by graduate student standards. Aiyah. 

Edited by citizen_lion, August 16 2013 - 03:28 PM.

citizen_lion

Posted August 16 2013 - 03:09 PM

And I've spent all summer doing my dissertation...I am so old.

A fellow Ring Bearer I see... http://transform.to/...f/lotrgrad.html Master or PhD?

Rimi

Posted August 16 2013 - 03:20 PM

I'm so glad I graduated. Never going back.

Saiga

Posted August 16 2013 - 10:21 PM

Thanks Joe.

I'm so glad I graduated. Never going back.

Not like you really have a reason to now. Work experience means more than degree level in the long run and you've set yourself up pretty well.

I graduated too. Not like it really matters about that degree though. All transfer credits to me.

Kaio-ken

Posted August 28 2013 - 01:37 PM

A fellow Ring Bearer I see... http://transform.to/...f/lotrgrad.html Master or PhD?

Oh hadn't caught this. It was just for my Masters, still playing around with the idea of doing the Phd but it wouldn't really help me professionally and 4 years is a long time to dedicate myself to something (or longer if I do it part time as planned). Maybe I'll do it later in life. Also really like the LOTR thing. My supervisor has far too many similarities to Gandalf now that I think about it....

Saiga

Posted November 10 2013 - 01:36 PM

Just got my schedule together for next semester. Gotta register on Tuesday.

I go to school everyday for an hour. My commute there and back is longer than I have to be in class. Awesome.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This