Jump to content


HSDK Kenichi Second OVA 2 Raw Released


  • Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted June 30 2012 - 03:20 PM

Yeah and i'm trying to learn chinese and japanese.

Learn faster for us!

Red Duel

Posted June 30 2012 - 03:40 PM

Learn faster for us!

I'll try.:)

eson

Posted July 04 2012 - 07:18 PM

What? Spanish subs came out before English or am I missing something?

I cant read spanish tell me when english comes out lol.

Spanish came out before English..it's just amazing..

What, you're all looking for English subs? Well how about this then? Posted Image SubDESU

Rimi

Posted July 04 2012 - 07:55 PM

It's been available for five days...?

eson

Posted July 04 2012 - 07:57 PM

Pretty much.

Rimi

Posted July 04 2012 - 08:31 PM

Worst. Kenichi Fans. Ever.

Saiga

Posted July 04 2012 - 08:53 PM

I think everyone was expecting our lazy leader to find it.

eson

Posted July 04 2012 - 10:30 PM

I think everyone was expecting our lazy leader to find it.

This.

Plus I was getting ready to go out of town when they released it.

Rimi

Posted July 04 2012 - 10:32 PM

I think we should all be banned from this site. We don't deserve to call ourselves kenichi fans.

eson

Posted July 04 2012 - 10:41 PM

I'm more of a Shigure fan. Posted Image

Saiga

Posted July 04 2012 - 10:47 PM

I think we should all be banned from this site. We don't deserve to call ourselves kenichi fans.

It's either banned from here or banned from life.

Pick one. :<

Rimi

Posted July 04 2012 - 10:55 PM

I meant hsdk.

Why would you be banned from life?

Saiga

Posted July 04 2012 - 11:00 PM

Banned from having one to dedicate it hsdk.

eson

Posted July 04 2012 - 11:08 PM

I pick neither.

erdbeerkeks

Posted July 05 2012 - 12:19 PM

That BGM! Do you think there's a chance that they'll release it on cd? Pobably not. *sob*

thesuperpurplewizard

Posted July 12 2012 - 05:10 AM

omg omg omg!!! Tis true.... the day has finally arrive!!!! gimme!!!!


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This