Jump to content


Fairy Tail


  • Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic
Saiga

Posted May 01 2012 - 08:19 PM

I will in a bit, promise. :3

Saiga

Posted May 01 2012 - 09:02 PM

Lots of pages. :P
Spoiler

Edited by Waco, May 01 2012 - 09:04 PM.


Rimi

Posted May 01 2012 - 09:13 PM

Good job waco! xD

She never let him out. :P

Saiga

Posted May 01 2012 - 09:16 PM

He totally got boobs to the face and a kiss though.

So he still won. Kinda.

Saiga

Posted May 03 2012 - 09:42 PM

The Fighting Festival arc is so good.

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 06:50 AM

First thing that popped into my mind after the latest chapter, was to start singing "Strip" in my head. :P



Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 08:18 AM

First thing that popped into my mind after the latest chapter, was to start singing "Strip" in my head. :P

I loved that part. :3

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 08:52 AM

Me too. ^^

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 09:59 AM

Should've shown the walk of shame.

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:24 AM

Maybe next time they will.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:30 AM

Can't wait for this to be animated.

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:45 AM

I don't watch the anime.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:48 AM

I don't watch the anime.

I recently picked it up. I'm on episode 33.

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 10:49 AM

I thought you don't do anime. :P

Saiga

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:26 AM

I know im still so far behind but..

Natsu vs Laxus was awesome as hell.

Rimi

Posted May 04 2012 - 12:24 PM

I thought you don't do anime. :P

Yeah but Lucy's body is worth it.

eson

Posted May 04 2012 - 11:40 PM

I'd say Erza's is over Lucy's.

Rimi

Posted May 05 2012 - 12:11 AM

Meh erza is kinda plain. Jenny Realight though...daaaaamn

eson

Posted May 05 2012 - 06:39 AM

Don't you bad mouth Erza. Posted Image

Saiga

Posted May 05 2012 - 04:57 PM

Lucy wins. Even if it's not really her.
Spoiler


This reminds me of One Piece.


Author

Rate This

* * * * * 1 votes

Share This


Tags

fairy tail