How strong were Ryozanpaku and Yami masters at the same age as Kenichi and Miu?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
Andrew

Posted September 29 2018 - 10:38 AM

What do you think?

Berrick

Posted September 29 2018 - 05:05 PM

I can see the Elder, Hachiou Blades leader and Saiga being Master class at Kenichi age or at least expert class by than.  I'm not sure about anyone else.

Edited by Berrick, September 29 2018 - 05:07 PM.

Andrew

Posted September 30 2018 - 01:04 AM

I can see the Elder, Hachiou Blades leader and Saiga being Master class at Kenichi age or at least expert class by than.  I'm not sure about anyone else.

I think all yami and ryozanpaku masters were at least expert classes at that that age. I remember Sakaki said that he could defeat Jihan with one arm when he was at Kenichis age,thats true or he just trolling? Apachai was already master when he was 18, Saiga and Senzui were insanely strong masters when they were 20 years old.Does that mean that current generation of disciples is much weaker.Other reason i think the the most truthful the reason is because plot demanded it,Matsuena couldnt make other disciples expert clases because kenichi start martial arts In pretty old age 16, if they were experts then kenichi is no way could win fights against them.

Berrick

Posted September 30 2018 - 02:36 PM

I think all yami and ryozanpaku masters were at least expert classes at that that age. I remember Sakaki said that he could defeat Jihan with one arm when he was at Kenichis age,thats true or he just trolling? Apachai was already master when he was 18, Saiga and Senzui were insanely strong masters when they were 20 years old.Does that mean that current generation of disciples is much weaker.Other reason i think the the most truthful the reason is because plot demanded it,Matsuena couldnt make other disciples expert clases because kenichi start martial arts In pretty old age 16, if they were experts then kenichi is no way could win fights against them.

I don't think Sakaki is one to exaggerate that much, if he said he could take Jihan with one arm behind his back, he probably was a lot stronger than him. As for the current generation being much weaker, I think only some of the Ryo and Yami masters were much stronger, but even if that's the case I think this current generation has more potential. 

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This