Tirawit Koukin vs Berserker

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Vanir

Posted March 07 2018 - 01:17 AM

I was just wondering which of these two do you think would win in a fight and why. 

Delirium Trigger

Posted March 07 2018 - 01:22 AM

Leaning towards Kokin. I believe his analysis outweighs Berserker's unpredictability. However, I also hold Berserker to be above him in terms of tiers. The main issue is whether or not Berserker can pack a pucnch enough to take him down. With his final battle against the Monk Master, it's a maybe.

Vanir

Posted March 07 2018 - 01:45 AM

Leaning towards Kokin. I believe his analysis outweighs Berserker's unpredictability. However, I also hold Berserker to be above him in terms of tiers. The main issue is whether or not Berserker can pack a pucnch enough to take him down. With his final battle against the Monk Master, it's a maybe.

Koukin takes advantage of the weaknesses he discovers, after making his profiles, but how would that work against Berserker? The best I could come up with, is Koukin trying to end the fight quickly. Berserker likes to swarm with lots of attacks, when he uses Berserker Mode, I think eventually it would wear Koukin down if he could get enough hits in.  Koukin has a lot of deadly attacks in comparison to Berserker though.

Delirium Trigger

Posted March 07 2018 - 07:25 PM

Yet Kokin was taught to counter every punch, so he'd likely strike back against every attack, and Berserker comes off as susceptible to heavy blows (i.e Hermit).  Yet I still hold Berserker at a higher level. It doesn't help that Kokin is the more lethal of the two. 

Vanir

Posted March 07 2018 - 07:58 PM

Yet Kokin was taught to counter every punch, so he'd likely strike back against every attack, and Berserker comes off as susceptible to heavy blows (i.e Hermit).  Yet I still hold Berserker at a higher level. It doesn't help that Kokin is the more lethal of the two. 

Berserker has a couple things that might tip the battle in his favor:

1. He has insane reflexes, so it would be hard to get past his defense

2. He feels no pain in Berserker Mode, so he can last a long time

3. He has no rhythm so Kokin might not be able to read him, so it will be difficult for Kokin to time his counterattacks. According to the elder it's instinctive to follow another's movements with their eyes and this causes them to misjudge his attacks.

4. He attacks fast and in swarms, this combined with his hard to judge movements, would make it difficult to defend. 

5. His combat talent and instinct allow him to continually change his attacks to match his opponent.

Andrew

Posted March 23 2018 - 06:06 AM

Koukin will win because his will is much stronger than Berserker's and his skill and experience is not so high

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This