Kano Sho vs Miu

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Kano Sho vs Miu (7 member(s) have cast votes)

The scenario. Kano defeated Kenichi in D of D. Miu starts to fight against him. Kano and Miu not holding back.Who will win and why?

1. Kano (4 votes [57.14%])

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

2. Miu (3 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Andrew

Posted February 06 2018 - 12:17 PM

The scenario. Kano defeated Kenichi in D of D. Miu  starts to fight against him. Kano and Miu not holding back.Who will win and why?

Combatmaster1o3

Posted February 06 2018 - 12:25 PM

The scenario. Kano defeated Kenichi in D of D. Miu  starts to fight against him. Kano and Miu not holding back.Who will win and why?

Holy shit someone actually still uses this site.

Combatmaster1o3

Posted February 06 2018 - 12:44 PM

The reason why I chose Kano is obvious as it is shown in the manga. Miu has not grown to the point where she can internalize or adapt her killing intent properly. Even during the end of the novel she had trouble with this, only to a lesser extent. Honestly saying what will happen later is very very tough as character and strength growth is still possible for all of these characters.

Take Kenichi's lack of natural agility. When he becomes a master, he would be no different than any other master class, likely being far beyond them as well due to techniques and training. Same thing can said for Miu, what she has physically she lacks in spirit. In many ways you can say that Kenichi has one of the highest talents in Ki in the novel due to his firm and grounded(if sexist) beliefs. Miu's trials are to overcome this somehow. 

Andrew

Posted February 06 2018 - 01:09 PM

The reason why I chose Kano is obvious as it is shown in the manga. Miu has not grown to the point where she can internalize or adapt her killing intent properly. Even during the end of the novel she had trouble with this, only to a lesser extent. Honestly saying what will happen later is very very tough as character and strength growth is still possible for all of these characters.

Take Kenichi's lack of natural agility. When he becomes a master, he would be no different than any other master class, likely being far beyond them as well due to techniques and training. Same thing can said for Miu, what she has physically she lacks in spirit. In many ways you can say that Kenichi has one of the highest talents in Ki in the novel due to his firm and grounded(if sexist) beliefs. Miu's trials are to overcome this somehow. 

I think even if Miu could adapt her intent, I think its not gonna big difference against Kano. in what she is better than him?Speed ,skill, power,no she is not, My guess Kano even superior(im sure about that).

Nacchi

Posted February 06 2018 - 03:26 PM

I'd usually go for Shô, but since you stated that their fight takes place right after he has defeated Kenichi I would guess that Miu might possibly win. That fight took its toll on Shô and his Seidou Gôitsu has probably run out by the time he defeated Kenichi. If Miu manages not to lose her mind and go berserk she should be able to handle an injured and exhausted Shô.

Combatmaster1o3

Posted February 06 2018 - 10:22 PM

I'd usually go for Shô, but since you stated that their fight takes place right after he has defeated Kenichi I would guess that Miu might possibly win. That fight took its toll on Shô and his Seidou Gôitsu has probably run out by the time he defeated Kenichi. If Miu manages not to lose her mind and go berserk she should be able to handle an injured and exhausted Shô.

Well the thing is Sho would lose no matter what simply due to how Kenichi is. Sho can't make an example out of Kenichi so he needs to use his self destructive toolkit to swiftly over power Kenichi. Changing this outcome meant either chaning Kenichi or changing Sho, one of which invalidates this entire poll. I took the scenario where Kenichi lost means that he didn't have as much of an effect on Sho since his power was enough, thus creating a similar effect to what happened earlier in the novel where Miu goes crazy after seeing all her friends "slaughtered".

However please define the context of the situation. As it stands, this scenario is pretty clear cut and doesn't have too much to go on.

Andrew

Posted February 07 2018 - 03:23 AM

My scenario includes:Kenichi lost the battle in the beginning after the first strike and and was not dressed in chain mail, so that means Kano was not damage by sei dou.

citizen_lion

Posted February 18 2018 - 03:47 AM

yea if Miu goes "dark Miu" mode, she's done for, since this only works on inexperienced opponents who are intimidated by aggression and a slight increased in strength / speed (you don't magically gain a few levels just by being angry, you just thought you did)...

But if Miu stays calm, like the Miu that fought Rimi... now this would be different. Rimi is frighteningly fast, maybe even faster than Sho based on feats... And speed really was Sho's greatest asset. If Miu could dodge Rimi when she's calm, it's hard to see Sho winning.

I would give this to Miu just to make the poll interesting ;) Let's assume that Miu gets so intensely angry that she becomes calm... the way Hongo is calm... Sho would be stronger and faster, but Miu would win...

Edited by citizen_lion, February 18 2018 - 03:49 AM.

Combatmaster1o3

Posted March 03 2018 - 10:09 AM

yea if Miu goes "dark Miu" mode, she's done for, since this only works on inexperienced opponents who are intimidated by aggression and a slight increased in strength / speed (you don't magically gain a few levels just by being angry, you just thought you did)...

But if Miu stays calm, like the Miu that fought Rimi... now this would be different. Rimi is frighteningly fast, maybe even faster than Sho based on feats... And speed really was Sho's greatest asset. If Miu could dodge Rimi when she's calm, it's hard to see Sho winning.

I would give this to Miu just to make the poll interesting ;) Let's assume that Miu gets so intensely angry that she becomes calm... the way Hongo is calm... Sho would be stronger and faster, but Miu would win..

I don't think that Rimi is a good metric simply due to when she was introduced in the story. Miu had grown a lot since Kano's death and the Rimi fights show that. Although I know that ABC logic isn't the best for a variety of reasons, Kano would cream Rimi no contest. If we are taking the scenario into account, with the time of HSDK during the D of D arc, then Kano wins no matter what since he would have to be stronger than how he was portrayed during that arc.

Kano is basically Miu kryptonite and there is no way to get around that on a 1v1 fight scenario.

citizen_lion

Posted March 06 2018 - 12:39 PM

I don't think that Rimi is a good metric simply due to when she was introduced in the story. Miu had grown a lot since Kano's death and the Rimi fights show that. Although I know that ABC logic isn't the best for a variety of reasons, Kano would cream Rimi no contest. If we are taking the scenario into account, with the time of HSDK during the D of D arc, then Kano wins no matter what since he would have to be stronger than how he was portrayed during that arc.

Kano is basically Miu kryptonite and there is no way to get around that on a 1v1 fight scenario.

In most situations I would say Sho wins for sure, since he's the perfect counter to Miu, but let's play what if. What if Miu becomes dead calm, like Hongo? I know it's unlikely to ever happen because Miu goes berserk if Kenichi gets hurt instead of getting calm.

The only moment we saw calm Miu was in the Rimi fight.

I would rank Rimi very high actually. She is shown to be clearly faster than any disciples, Miu included. Sho's speed is around the same as Miu's. Rimi just doesn't hit hard enough, and get scared of dark Miu due to her lack of experience.

But I simply raised the Rimi comparison to show that if calm Miu can effortlessly dodge Rimi, then even if Sho grew from that DoD fight and is now just as fast as Rimi (and of course way stronger), calm Miu would still be able to keep dodging him and counter, if she plays defensively.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This