Can lower class martial artist beat or compete with a Master Class

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
ki0

Posted October 16 2017 - 03:47 PM

IMO it's possible in rare cases. Ogata said Rimi was a genius, with talent only seen 1 out of a 1000 and he planned on using that talent to kill Miu. If that's the case how rare do you think the talent of Miu, Sho, Berserker, Siegfried and Kisara? IMO Kisara is less talented than Rimi, while Miu and Sho can't be much more talented than Rimi, since Rimi can compete with Miu, without Rimi needing to work as hard as someone like Kenichi to get results. Their talent (Sho and Miu) may be something like 1 out of 1500 due to their other talents Rimi may not have developed to the extent they have, for instance insight and willpower. So how talented do I think the likes of Siegfried and Berserker are? Maybe 1 out of 2000. 

So if Miu and Sho are around the ballpark of Rimi's talent (1 out of 1000) the implication would be that it may be possible for lower class Martial artist to beat masters. Miu and Rimi have speed that rivals master class. Sho has a Master Class body. Kenichi has ki has reached the level of masters, ki holding. The point is disciple class can have abilities that rival Master Class. Imagine if Sho made it to intermediate expert class, his greatest abilities (speed and power) could of become far above a garbage class master abilities in the same area. Add the boost Sho would get from releasing his two ki's and then using them with Sei Dou Goui, his speed and power would be so great a garbage master probably wouldn't be able to deal with that. 

What if there was a disciple who had a talent that was 1 out of 100,000?This hypothetical disciple would have master class abilities every area except technique, in which he would be disciple class in that area. Could you imagine how far he would get by the time he became a intermediate class expert? Garbage class masters would most likely get dominated.

Andrew

Posted October 17 2017 - 07:48 AM

I belive that Kano or Miu or Kadjima could deal against low class master pretty well i dont saying they will win but  its gonna be hard for low master class to take one of them, Even back then Kano had master class speed, reflexes,body,  i belive if Kano stay alive in the end of manga hes gonna be first who become master class fighter among disciples, Kajima was able to dodge against Grandmaster attack i belive hes able doing pretty well against low class master, Rimis main talent was her speed and yes shes overall pretty talented but shes not talented as Kano, Or Berserk, they were born for fighting to be honest 1 out of 1000 is not very rare

citizen_lion

Posted November 15 2017 - 12:46 PM

I belive that Kano or Miu or Kadjima could deal against low class master pretty well i dont saying they will win but  its gonna be hard for low master class to take one of them, Even back then Kano had master class speed, reflexes,body,  i belive if Kano stay alive in the end of manga hes gonna be first who become master class fighter among disciples, Kajima was able to dodge against Grandmaster attack i belive hes able doing pretty well against low class master, Rimis main talent was her speed and yes shes overall pretty talented but shes not talented as Kano, Or Berserk, they were born for fighting to be honest 1 out of 1000 is not very rare

The 1 out of 1000 thing was a figure of speech I think. 1 out of "1000 budding martial artists that Ogata has met personally while looking personally with a grandmaster's eye" is basically 1 out of 100000 normally.

I think Kenichi and Kajima could pull it off against a beginning master if they tag team. One on one win would be down to extreme luck.

Miu and Kanou could do it too, probably with the same chance, but they lack the hitting power, so their fights would progress quite differently.

citizen_lion

Posted November 15 2017 - 12:55 PM

I disagree about Berserker though. I think he is by far the most talented young fighter in HSDK. Basically he is the Elder of the next generation, if he can find his conviction (whatever that conviction is).

Kenichi is a moderately talented person with a very strong conviction... He could very well be the Jenazad of this generation if he wasn't careful. Good thing he has good teachers and family.

Delirium Trigger

Posted November 21 2017 - 02:51 PM

Siegfried's pretty talented for developing his own style to such a degree that challenges human physiology by himself. Plus, an amazing musician that covers a variety of genres from classical to rock. If only he puts more effort in his training.

Natsu should fair well with a low class master fighter, especially at his current level. He has enough speed and strength to keep up, and his Kyosa/Go Kyosa would be able to put them down. Sogetsu wanted him to face Fortuna in the DofD. He should be fine then.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This