What Does HSDK lack to be the best? Opinions Plz

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
ki0

Posted October 06 2017 - 06:52 PM

I love HSDK, the humor, the over the top techniques and the fights. Though I've noticed that the sales for HSDK weren't too great and I was wondering why. Shows like the Big 3 (Naruto, Bleach and One Piece) were doing much better sales wise IIRC. Is there some aspect where HSDK was lacking?

makenker

Posted October 10 2017 - 05:21 PM

All Kenichi really needed was for the anime to continue.

I still hope that we can get a 'Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood' situation with Kenichi.

The OVAs were ok, but had the DofD arc gotten an anime, I'm sure the Big 3 would have been a Big 4.

Also, decrease the censorship, & hire a more capable anime studio (eg MADHOUSE)

Delirium Trigger

Posted October 12 2017 - 05:08 AM

No official Eng. translated manga or continued anime.

Andrew

Posted October 17 2017 - 07:15 AM

I guess thats happen very often,a lot great games, movies, anime or manga dont getting attention that they really deserve, the main problem with Kenichi thats hes not popular in japan but pretty popular overseas, but japan is main market by far, i know Kenichi very poular in usa ad south america but manga didnt relese there,so Kenichi only get sales in japan, he also get relesed in france and italy but hes not popular there and manga sales in japan  rapidly going down because aging population, other thing,Ovas were pretty good, but bad thing they never get relesed on tv even in after years from released on dvd or blu ray, Funanimation licesed all 50 episodes but they coudnt licesnse Ovas because this is Ovas not second season

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This