Top 10 Masters in Kenichi

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
Mister Perfection

Posted September 06 2017 - 05:05 PM

The title explains it all who do you believe are the top 10 Masters in Kenichi.

Strength, Speed, Technique, and intelligence all play a role. (Please forgive me for bad spelling of the names haven't watched Kenichi in a long time )

10. Ogata Isshsinsai

He is undoubtedly one of this best martial artist in the series. He has proven to be able to take someone else's techniques once he has killed them which is something no other master has. This makes him unique and he could eventually become No.1 (If the series continues) His Sei Dou Gousti also his a major trump card that puts him over majority of masters but since it hasn't been perfected he sits at 10.

9. Sakaki Shio/ Akira Hongo.

Both have proven that they have the ability to beat opponents even stronger than themselves. They have tons of unique abilitit's at their disposal and Hongo's tenacity is one of the most dangerous things in HSDK. They both can fight so hard that they can create electric shocks and fight unconscious (while keeping their morals!!!).

8. Akasame Koetsuji

His fighting style and body structure is one of thing that puts him over the pervious three. He has shown to be able to slam Sakaki and Sakaki admits one of them would die if they fought. Alexander calls him a monster because of his techniques. Even when he got serious he put Alexander in a choke hold and make him unconscious.

7. Kensei Ma

In Ryozanpaku Kensei is only second to Hayato. He was able to tag Mikumo multiple times. Something no other master in that battle could do. He has techniques that could destroy muscles within your body.

6. Senzui

He is no doubt powerful but he has no feats that put him over Saiga. He did beat James Shiba easily but he isn't exactly top tier and he did beat Hongo but he even said Hongo was moving 1 million times slower trying to protect Nijima.

5. Saiga Furinji

Although he is the Elders son he is not invincible. Senzui put up a good fight against him even blocked all his punches when he was enraged. He even admits he can't beat his father.
He has no feats to go higher.

4. Mikumo Kushinida

She moved so fast Sakaki couldn't see her. Kensei barely kept up with her clones and she one killed Kai kigeroi with one hit. A guy who gave Shigure trouble. It took multiple grand masters to be able to challenge her.

3. Silcardo Jenezad

He is no doubt one of the strongest in the series. He could of killed Hongo multiple times over which was stated by Sakaki. Sakaki even admits Jenezad is stronger him. Even Kensei gets nervous saying his name. Jenezads killing intent alone can harm people. He has even held his own with the Elder. ( Hayato left the fight to catch his boat which I find ridiculous because he run on water. When he fought Oganosuke he managed to get to get from another island to the next easy) Jenezad was so powerful that he had to be set up just be killed.

1./2. Hayato Furinji / Oganosuke

Now hear me out these two are no doubt powerful but I think Oganosuke is a little stronger.

When they fought on the island Oganosuke had to fight a Hayato that had a full meal plus one hour of sleep. While Oganosuke was using reserves left within his body. He was still able to tag Furinji which is impressive by any standards.

What do you guys think? What should I change?

ki0

Posted September 14 2017 - 04:25 AM

Superior Grandmaster level

​10. Sakaki Shiro/ Akira Hongo/ Agaard/ Appachi

I know this might seem a little odd, but I think it's about right. It was Akira tenacity which was able to overcome death that allowed him to beat Jenezad. Apachi came back from even more desperate situation with his tenacity, considering he actually would have died without Akisame aid, so I think Apaachi has a bit more tenacity. As far as techniques are concerned the 4 are about even Akira has his signature stabbing thrusts, Sakaki his fists, Apaachi and Agaard have their knees and elbows. The only techniques where I feel there's a gap are the ougi (secret techniques), with Akira being on top in that regard. Still, Apachi and Agaard have Bolisud Look Mai, which brings out their latent ability to the fullest, so I don't think the gap is that big

9. Akisame

It's like you said his body gives him a huge advantage. His mind is insightful and quick-witted.  His techniques would probably give him an advantage over anyone ranked 10. More on this in under Jenezad.

8. Ma Kensei/ Ma Sougetsu

It was said by Renka they were equals in strength before, both being the strongest Masters of chinese martial arts. I think it was said that Sougetsu lost because he stopped training for a while. Anyway they have incredible versatility when it comes to techniques. Kensei can use scrubs to tear muscle, he can use Kon Tsuon Pon Quan (a technique works on the same principle as a finger flick),  and he can fa jin (seeping strength...for instance Kyousa counts for one of these techniques). Not only Kensei is incredibly fast and has fantastic power transferring ability. Ma Sougetsu uses strong elbow, 

Advanced Grandmaster Level

7. Senzui/ Fuurinji Saiga

I feel this is the right place them. 

6.  Senzui/ Fuurinji Saiga

See 7

5. Isshinsai Ogata

Ogata was able to beat Agaard and Cyril within seconds, I don't think Senzui and Saiga could do that. He also has a variety of Ogata style techniques he taught his students.

4. Mikumo

I feel she's moderately weaker than jenezad

3. Jenezad

Jenezad didn't really have the stubbornness for victory, that's why he created an opening in himself and lost to hongo. Anyway something I thought was interesting is what the Jenezad fight could tell us about Ryouzanpaku Master's strength relative to each other. Jenezad had Akisame level throws and he was overwhelming Akira with them. So that gives us an idea of how Akira vs Akisame would go, at least for a while. Jenezad also used speed and power transferring ability to gain an advantage against Akira, although this can't be used to say Ma Kensei would definitely have an advantage since we don't how Jenezad and Ma kensei stack up against each other in those areas, we do know that Ma kensei seems to specialize in those areas, so you would expect him to be better than his peers in those areas. 

​Legendary Master

2. Oganosuke

The same

1. The Elder

The same

Edited by ki0, September 14 2017 - 04:38 AM.

makenker

Posted September 14 2017 - 05:22 PM

1 & 2 - Elder & Oganosuke

3 & 4 - Saiga & Senzui

5 & 6 - Jenezad & Mikumo

7 - Ogata

8, 9 & 10 - Akisame, Hongo & Sakaki

(I consider all the Ryozanpaku masters to be on par with each other)

Mister Perfection

Posted September 15 2017 - 08:04 PM

Superior Grandmaster level

​10. Sakaki Shiro/ Akira Hongo/ Agaard/ Appachi

I know this might seem a little odd, but I think it's about right. It was Akira tenacity which was able to overcome death that allowed him to beat Jenezad. Apachi came back from even more desperate situation with his tenacity, considering he actually would have died without Akisame aid, so I think Apaachi has a bit more tenacity. As far as techniques are concerned the 4 are about even Akira has his signature stabbing thrusts, Sakaki his fists, Apaachi and Agaard have their knees and elbows. The only techniques where I feel there's a gap are the ougi (secret techniques), with Akira being on top in that regard. Still, Apachi and Agaard have Bolisud Look Mai, which brings out their latent ability to the fullest, so I don't think the gap is that big

9. Akisame

It's like you said his body gives him a huge advantage. His mind is insightful and quick-witted. His techniques would probably give him an advantage over anyone ranked 10. More on this in under Jenezad.

8. Ma Kensei/ Ma Sougetsu

It was said by Renka they were equals in strength before, both being the strongest Masters of chinese martial arts. I think it was said that Sougetsu lost because he stopped training for a while. Anyway they have incredible versatility when it comes to techniques. Kensei can use scrubs to tear muscle, he can use Kon Tsuon Pon Quan (a technique works on the same principle as a finger flick), and he can fa jin (seeping strength...for instance Kyousa counts for one of these techniques). Not only Kensei is incredibly fast and has fantastic power transferring ability. Ma Sougetsu uses strong elbow,

Advanced Grandmaster Level

7. Senzui/ Fuurinji Saiga
I feel this is the right place them.

6. Senzui/ Fuurinji Saiga
See 7

5. Isshinsai Ogata
Ogata was able to beat Agaard and Cyril within seconds, I don't think Senzui and Saiga could do that. He also has a variety of Ogata style techniques he taught his students.

4. Mikumo
I feel she's moderately weaker than jenezad

3. Jenezad

Jenezad didn't really have the stubbornness for victory, that's why he created an opening in himself and lost to hongo. Anyway something I thought was interesting is what the Jenezad fight could tell us about Ryouzanpaku Master's strength relative to each other. Jenezad had Akisame level throws and he was overwhelming Akira with them. So that gives us an idea of how Akira vs Akisame would go, at least for a while. Jenezad also used speed and power transferring ability to gain an advantage against Akira, although this can't be used to say Ma Kensei would definitely have an advantage since we don't how Jenezad and Ma kensei stack up against each other in those areas, we do know that Ma kensei seems to specialize in those areas, so you would expect him to be better than his peers in those areas.

​Legendary Master

2. Oganosuke
The same

1. The Elder
The same

I don't think Ogata is that strong.
Remember he started fighting very late into the fight plus he used Sei Dou Goui which makes you a great deal stronger. He beat Cyrill and Agaard when they have been damaged and fighting for a much longer time.

Sure Apachai may have more tenacity but didn't Kenichi say that Hongo and Jenezad were fighting on a level beyond Apachai? Apachai is also young so he has much to learn.

ki0

Posted September 20 2017 - 04:19 PM

I don't think Ogata is that strong.
Remember he started fighting very late into the fight plus he used Sei Dou Goui which makes you a great deal stronger. He beat Cyrill and Agaard when they have been damaged and fighting for a much longer time.

Sure Apachai may have more tenacity but didn't Kenichi say that Hongo and Jenezad were fighting on a level beyond Apachai? Apachai is also young so he has much to learn.

- Ogata was fighting shiba for a time, although he was relatively fresh in comparison to the other fighters. What Ogata did was extremely impressive, it's because Ogata is so versatile, I think he's so strong. He has 3 ways he can fight, using Sei ki to fight strategically, using Dou ki to surpass his limits, or using SeiDou Goui to use the abilities of both Sei and Dou style.  Akira was able to fight and hold off Jenezad and Senzui in their respective fights with Akira. I see Akira as simply a strong grandmaster. His versatility and the fact he can use SeiDou Goui raises Ogata's level IMO.

- I think Kenichi meant that what Jenezad was doing (not what Akira was doing) was far above Apachi. All Akira was doing was barely dodging Jenezad's attack and that lead to him getting thrown, which is exactly what Jenezad wanted in the first place. 

Edited by ki0, September 20 2017 - 04:24 PM.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This