Jump to content


kenichi ova link


  • Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted March 19 2012 - 10:47 PM

I watched a movie in Spanish once.

But I also understood it. :S

Saiga

Posted March 19 2012 - 10:59 PM

I watched a movie in Spanish once.

But I also understood it. :S

Same here.

Good old high school Spanish classes.

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 04:38 AM

Anyone find it odd that this was almost a recap of the in between time before DofD and the major Yomi/Yami arcs.

Rimi

Posted March 20 2012 - 10:03 AM

Anyone find it odd that this was almost a recap of the in between time before DofD and the major Yomi/Yami arcs.

No it was earlier than that.

Saiga

Posted March 20 2012 - 12:37 PM

The OVA was between end of Ragnarok and start of DofD I believe. Or whatever arc was after ragnarok ended.

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 03:44 PM

Yeah It before DofD that what I was stating... Like it setting up for more than just 2 lol.

Edited by Darkvader68, March 20 2012 - 03:44 PM.


Rimi

Posted March 20 2012 - 06:30 PM

Yeah It before DofD that what I was stating... Like it setting up for more than just 2 lol.

You said it was after yomis intro though which it isn't.

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 06:52 PM

No I said it before the Yomi/Yami major arcs... Like the legit fighting...

Rimi

Posted March 20 2012 - 07:13 PM

...work on your grammar!!

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 07:29 PM

NEVER!!! Anyway I just find it odd... That most likely me just wanting the anime, and I am hoping that the OVA is just a quick recap. I mean they are showing all the Yami Discp I believe... Why would they be doing that? I mean why make OVA that is a basic Recap before DofD and any major events in yami or yomi other then the gathering of the Dispc.

Saiga

Posted March 20 2012 - 07:47 PM

I'm hoping the OVA is something original, honestly. I mean it's an OVA... I'm pretty sure it's just there to appease us until they release the next season, which is obviously coming. Sure a recap would be nice, but that'll probably come in the season itself.

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 07:51 PM

I guess but yeah it kind of a bad kept secert... The fans think it, so it must be true lol.

Rimi

Posted March 20 2012 - 10:27 PM

It's just to hype us up I'm assuming.

Obviously it's working.

~True Darkness~

Posted March 20 2012 - 11:24 PM

Lol of course it is... we our HSDK fans after all

eson

Posted March 22 2012 - 10:21 PM

No more waiting for subs! :D http://www.nyaa.eu/?...load&tid=298385

It actually does. For me anyway. Just another reason to get up and learn japanese.

On that note, let me share a personal experience that I had recently. I go down to Haiti to visit my dad a lot for long periods of time. I went there right before Transformers 3 came out and stayed there long enough that it stopped showing in theaters in the US. While I was in Haiti, my dad decided to take me and my siblings, who had come down at the time from Cali, to the DR. There, we watched movies at this one theatre that played movies in English with Spanish subtitles. The theater, however, did not show Transformers 3. Later, we found another theater that was showing Transformers 3. I was really excited, but when it started, we found out that it was in spanish with no subtitles. My Cali siblings all saw it before, but it was a first for my dad and I. Basically, all we saw was the action, and even though we could tell what was happening, at the end we still wished we'd seen it in English because we felt that the experience would've been better had we understood what they were saying. Not only were we confused with why some characters did some things, with Transformers, there's bound to be a bunch of jokes that we just couldn't understand. With that said, what does everyone think about that?

BTW, when I did watch Transformers 3 in English, first off I wasn't as excited because I saw the action already, and second, it wasn't as good as the first two. Wasn't funny enough for my taste and Shia Labeouf was just angry all the time.

Doesn't that just go to show that (crappy movie in my opinion) that movie you watched wasn't that good to begin with?

Saiga

Posted March 22 2012 - 10:48 PM

:D

Imma watch it tomorrow for sure.

oxdaman

Posted March 23 2012 - 10:36 AM

No more waiting for subs! :D http://www.nyaa.eu/?...load&tid=298385


Doesn't that just go to show that (crappy movie in my opinion) that movie you watched wasn't that good to begin with?


You might be right about that since I didn't really hate it after watching it in spanish. But if you put in Transfomers 1 or 2 of which I did like, then it'd make more sense.

eson

Posted March 23 2012 - 11:08 PM

You might be right about that since I didn't really hate it after watching it in spanish. But if you put in Transfomers 1 or 2 of which I did like, then it'd make more sense.

Yeah, it would make more sense that way. But hey, at least you know not to make the same mistake when the 4th one comes out in 2014. :blink:

oxdaman

Posted March 24 2012 - 03:15 AM

Yeah, it would make more sense that way. But hey, at least you know not to make the same mistake when the 4th one comes out in 2014. :D


Yeah, but in all honesty, I think I might see that movie just to see it. I'm not expecting much. Oh, and did anybody hear about the Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles?

eson

Posted March 24 2012 - 09:00 AM

Yeah, comes out next year.

Spoiler



Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This