The artist isn't choreographing the fight.
You have some good ideas - and I can't wait to see your full version. Mine are different (and nowhere as wholesome). I had this big elaborate catfight (in the buff) planned out, but unfortunately, art costs money (and US$1.00 is several dollars in my currency). This fight is set just after Mikumo escaped from Ma Kensei, Shigure tracked her down by scent and ....
But with regards to my original script (I later tweaked it so that Shigure uses tonfa instead of the shield - also the final version will be much shorter than this initial one):
1. Shigure standing over Mikumo, with her sword pointed to Mikumo's throat. Mikumo is lying in the sand (on her stomach), pushing herself upward slightly on one arm. Both ladies are soaking wet from the sea-water. (Night-time)
2. Shigure and Mikumo are in fighting stances. Shigure is holding her sword and some shuriken, with her shield and staff (and more shuriken) in the sand beside her.
Mikumo's fighting stance is similar to that of Leona Heidern (King of Fighters). Full body shots of both ladies.(Day-time)
3. Shigure throws her shuriken at Mikumo (Samidare Shuriken). Mikumo dodges them gracefully (like a dancer).
4. Shigure performs a diagonal slash on Mikumo - cutting Mikumo from her breast to just below her ribs (drawing blood). Shigure has her sword in one hand, and her shield in the other.
5. Mikumo swings her hand horizontally at Shigure (Mikumo's hand is in a knife-hand position). Shigure is cut across her breasts - above her nipples (drawing blood).
6. Shigure hits Mikumo's upper body with a 'Shield Bash'.
7. Mikumo hits Shigure in the chest (below the breasts) with a knee-strike.
8. Mikumo jumps into the air, performing a flying kick and knocking Shigure's shield away (despite Shigure being in a defensive stance, with her shield placed in front of her).
9. Shigure uses the 'Blade and Heart Become One Slash' on Mikumo (both ladies are in the air). Mikumo has her hands crossed in front of her face (tiger claw style), and her legs pulled up in front of her chest.
Shigure is behind Mikumo, with her sword in a completed slashing motion. Mikumo now has cuts on her arms and legs (and a one on her cheek).
Shigure has similar cuts on her hands, legs and cheek (Mikumo managed to counter Shigure while she was being slashed). Blood is spurting from both ladies' wounds.
10. Mikumo turns back, grabs Shigure by the pony-tail, and stabs her hand (knife-hand position) into Shigure's back. Shigure cries out in pain and drops her sword.
Mikumo has one foot on the ground, while Shigure is still in the air.
11. Mikumo throws Shigure to the sand with the 'Kushinada Style Underground Throw'.
12. Mikumo raises her leg and performs an axe kick. Shigure performs a 'kip-up', dodging it.
13. Shigure and Mikumo are in new fighting stances. Shigure is holding her staff in a crouching position, and Mikumo is standing (in another Leona Heidern stance).
Both women are bloody & sweaty. Full body shots of both ladies.
14. Mikumo and Shigure wipe away the blood from their cheeks with their hands, and lick the blood in an erotic/suggestive manner.
15. Shigure jumps into the air, ready to swing her staff downward. Mikumo's eyes glow, and several Mikumo ki clones appear.
16. Shigure swings down the staff, causing an explosion of sand. Shigure is on the ground in a crouching kung fu pose - with her staff touching the sand. The Mikumos are coughing in the background.
17. Shigure (eyes glowing) is in front of the real Mikumo, ready to swing her staff. Mikumo appears afraid.
18. Mikumo kicks, but Shigure dodges, using the 'Kosaka Ryuu: Enbi Tsumujikaze' to leap over Mikumo.
Shigure is behind Mikumo in this picture (ready to strike with her staff), but three Shigures (total) are shown, each in a different stage of performing the 'Kosaka Ryuu: Enbi Tsumujikaze'
(one is standing in front of Mikumo - Mikumo's foot passes through this one - and the other one is above Mikumo's head in a somersault twist).
19. Shigure stabs Mikumo in the back with her staff. Mikumo cries out in pain.
20. Mikumo and Shigure are now kneeling in the sand. Shigure is behind Mikumo, her breasts pressed against Mikumo's back. Shigure is pulling her staff towards Mikumo's throat.
Mikumo and Shigure's faces are close, with Mikumo looking angrily back at Shigure (Shigure is smiling).
One of Mikumo's hands is on the staff, pushing it away from her throat.
Mikumo's other hand is on Shigure's face (her fingers in front and behind Shigure's ear). Both ladies are quite sweaty.
21. Mikumo is performing an over-head throw on Shigure. Shigure has been lifted off of the ground, her face is in shock (and her staff has been dropped). Mikumo is smiling. Mikumo is in a crouching position (one of her legs is still in a kneeling pose).
22. Shigure is spread eagle on the sand with outlines of hands pinning her limbs down (Shigure looks helpless).
Mikumo is standing over Shigure (with an even larger Mikumo behind her), having performed the 'Kushinada Style Thousand-Year Throw'. Mikumo's eyes are glowing.
Mikumo is looking down on Shigure, standing over Shigure's belly button.
23. Mikumo is sitting on top of Shigure (straddling her). One of Mikumo's hands is wrapped around Shigure's throat, and Mikumo's other hand has been raised up (knife hand position), pointed at Shigure as if to stab her.
Mikumo is smiling in victory, while Shigure looks frustrated by her defeat.
Edited by makenker, April 15 2016 - 10:19 PM.