Had the kidnapping been successful...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Ogata

Posted February 25 2015 - 02:50 PM

Had the kidnapping of Miu/Kenichi have been successful and with the 2 weapon masters being present in front of Shigure,the scientist as well as the yami guard.

Would Shigure end up being vulnerable to being broken emotionally and end up becoming a weak minded slave?

Or would Shigure say something along the lines of " Kenichi and Miu are prepared to die and so I will not give in to your demands"

I bring the second scenario because I remember Kushinada threatened the Ryo masters with Shigures life if they continue the fight and Ryo masters said that if it comes to that, Shigure is also willing to die for the good of humanity. Then of course Sir Rahman attacked Kushinada...

But what about Shigure? Would she be cool with Kenichi and Miu losing their life or would she do the opposite of what she stands for and start making yami weapons?

Combatmaster1o3

Posted February 26 2015 - 09:32 AM

Had the kidnapping of Miu/Kenichi have been successful and with the 2 weapon masters being present in front of Shigure,the scientist as well as the yami guard.

Would Shigure end up being vulnerable to being broken emotionally and end up becoming a weak minded slave?

Or would Shigure say something along the lines of " Kenichi and Miu are prepared to die and so I will not give in to your demands"

I bring the second scenario because I remember Kushinada threatened the Ryo masters with Shigures life if they continue the fight and Ryo masters said that if it comes to that, Shigure is also willing to die for the good of humanity. Then of course Sir Rahman attacked Kushinada...

But what about Shigure? Would she be cool with Kenichi and Miu losing their life or would she do the opposite of what she stands for and start making yami weapons?

I would rather ask what if Kenichi was kidnapped and corrupted successfully. That is so much more awesome/explainable, since we have never seen masters wills be broken.

Ogata

Posted February 26 2015 - 04:38 PM

But the fact that we have never seen a masters will broken, isn't that the most interesting part? I mean in a way Kenichi is easily corruptible. He fights for sake of loved once. So a person like that can be corrupted by showing him that the only way to defeat the bad guys is to murder them.

Besides, Kenichi comes from a good family and is around good people. If you take a "Kenichi" type person and put him in a dark situation like having his parents/loved ones murdered or him growing up with an abusive family/masters than yes he too can be corrupted since he is impressionable.

Now moving on to Shigure, her life experiences has allowed her to become a master, at this point she has a clear moral goals and it would be interesting to see that if she is willing to go against her own ideals/mission in order to secure the life of Kenichi and Miu...That's what I am more interested in finding out. If her will can be broken or if she would view Kenichis life as less valuable as her ideals.

Combatmaster1o3

Posted February 27 2015 - 10:06 PM

But the fact that we have never seen a masters will broken, isn't that the most interesting part? I mean in a way Kenichi is easily corruptible. He fights for sake of loved once. So a person like that can be corrupted by showing him that the only way to defeat the bad guys is to murder them.

Besides, Kenichi comes from a good family and is around good people. If you take a "Kenichi" type person and put him in a dark situation like having his parents/loved ones murdered or him growing up with an abusive family/masters than yes he too can be corrupted since he is impressionable.

Now moving on to Shigure, her life experiences has allowed her to become a master, at this point she has a clear moral goals and it would be interesting to see that if she is willing to go against her own ideals/mission in order to secure the life of Kenichi and Miu...That's what I am more interested in finding out. If her will can be broken or if she would view Kenichis life as less valuable as her ideals.

Usually he beats the shit out of anyone who tries to kill or even look at Miu funny, except for the Rimi fight where she almost died. He's not that person. Also this is going into what ifs, lets stick to speculation. While true he is impressionable, if he were brainwashed in Miu's place and Miu had to rescue him. That is... just beautiful tension. In my opinion that situation would allow more character growth than what occured, which was still awesome and had the best one-on-one master fight ever.

Also what I meant with the whole masters will thing is that a master's will does not become broken, only defeated(Shiba), based on their stereotypical(and rightly so) competitive and slightly narcissistic attitude. Nothing about them is not at its utter inhuman peak, one does not simply break a masters will..... and that whats makes it so interesting hehehe

Edited by Combatmaster1o3, February 27 2015 - 10:11 PM.

Ogata

Posted May 29 2015 - 08:35 PM

Missed your comment..,

But what do you mean Masters will can be defeated but not broken?

I mean Shigure cares a great deal for Kenichi and Miu. So if the kidnapping was successful, would she have to go against her ideals and make weapon for the armed division for the sake of Kenichi/Miu?

Combatmaster1o3

Posted June 04 2015 - 06:36 AM

Missed your comment..,

But what do you mean Masters will can be defeated but not broken?

I mean Shigure cares a great deal for Kenichi and Miu. So if the kidnapping was successful, would she have to go against her ideals and make weapon for the armed division for the sake of Kenichi/Miu?

Its part of a masters character, I don't mean they won't have deformed or damaged personalities, however they wont simply give up on life. Not even Shigure's father did that. On the topic of Shigure, I don't know. That is an area of development only Mr.Mat can give the answer to.

My personal though about it is that she would comply but plot devises or something on her weapons or something clever to escape and save Miu and Kenichi.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This