Second day on the best Website

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
MexicanHSDKfan

Posted April 09 2013 - 11:42 PM

Hello, my name is Ivan and I have been in this forum since... yesterday. Well, I wasn´t a big fan of the anime... or manga and, to be honest, this is the first forum where I am... and... I love it!!!! :D I liked HSDK since the first time that I saw it on my TV,  then I read the manga and I was like "o my God this is amazing!"  One day (yesterday), I found this site on the web and I said in my mind "I need to be part of this group of nice people"  now I´m on this forum, writing on this topic, dreaming with being a good friend for the cool people that is on HSDKfans. So... if you want me to help you with anything, feel free to ask ;) oh, and yes, I´m Mexican and      I´m in Mexico (Kenichi trascends frontiers) so if you notice that something is write wrong or doesn´t have sense please forgive me and if it is possible, correct me. Finaly, I just want to say: Second day on the best web site!!!!

Edited by MexicanHSDKfan, April 09 2013 - 11:46 PM.

Saiga

Posted April 10 2013 - 12:58 AM

Welcome to hsdkfans, Ivan. It's nice to know you think of us that way. :)

Baby Joe

Posted April 10 2013 - 06:03 AM

Welcome to the forums! It's cool that you think of us as the best website! :D We hope you enjoy your stay here!

Edited by Baby Joe, April 10 2013 - 07:48 AM.

Rimi

Posted April 10 2013 - 07:35 AM

I'm so happy to hear you like the site! Thanks! I hope you have a great time here. :)

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This