Jump to content


So I didnt know school wifi allowed this site pfft.


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted April 02 2013 - 05:50 PM

As long as she doesn't become a poodle.



eson

Posted April 02 2013 - 06:28 PM

What about a toy poodle?



Koko

Posted April 02 2013 - 07:53 PM

What's wrong with poodles? Not that I like them though... I like chinchillas.



Baby Joe

Posted April 02 2013 - 08:40 PM

What is this topic about again?



Rimi

Posted April 02 2013 - 09:35 PM


What is this topic about again?

Just ignore it.

Saiga

Posted April 02 2013 - 10:02 PM

Nothing to see here, people.

 

Everyone flock to the Manga and Characters boards.



eson

Posted April 02 2013 - 11:10 PM

What is this topic about again?

It's about my slave, Saiga. gallery_14_108_669.gif



Koko

Posted April 03 2013 - 12:41 PM

... Hehe.



eson

Posted August 06 2013 - 11:26 PM

So, I guess koko-puffs got sent to summer school or something.



Rimi

Posted August 07 2013 - 01:18 AM

So, I guess koko-puffs got sent to summer school or something.

Probably grounded for life.



eson

Posted August 07 2013 - 08:34 AM

Seeing as how she hasn't been on since April, I'd assume so too.




Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This