Jump to content


So I didnt know school wifi allowed this site pfft.


  • Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic
Koko

Posted April 01 2013 - 12:24 PM

Here I am, at schoo, during lunch posting a weird topic.... I have a lot of things wrong with me. But since tonight my mom is taking away my phone and laptop for a family reunion I wont be able to post Rimi's birthday pic. =7=

 

But at least I somewhat  came back. yeah. Too lazy to see what I missed. however the first thing I noticed was esons icon. That.... scared the crap out of me.

 

Anyways hi! :3 

 

Since I am far too lazy to see what else I missed fill me in, if you wish.


Edited by Koko, April 01 2013 - 12:25 PM.


Saiga

Posted April 01 2013 - 12:35 PM

You're too lazy to see what you missed and I'm too lazy to figure out what you missed.

Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 12:47 PM

What did you miss?

 

Nothing, really. We gained some cool new members, though.



Skaix

Posted April 01 2013 - 01:08 PM

Like me ;D



Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 01:38 PM

You're too lazy to see what you missed and I'm too lazy to figure out what you missed.

 

Was Koko here when you changed your username? If not, that's something she missed. :D

 

Like me ;D

 

Yeah, like you.



eson

Posted April 01 2013 - 01:44 PM

 however the first thing I noticed was esons icon. That.... scared the crap out of me.

Ghostbusters-Stay-Puft-Man-04.gif



Saiga

Posted April 01 2013 - 02:05 PM

Was Koko here when you changed your username? If not, that's something she missed. :D

 

 

Yeah, like you.

I... I can't remember. ;-------------;



Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 02:38 PM

Let's just say she missed that.



Rimi

Posted April 01 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hi koko! I would say I've missed you but I've been chatting with you on da so it's all good.

Well lots of stuff happened in hsdk but I know you're all caught up on that. We got some cool new members like @Baby Joe said. The gallery passed 1000 images and the forums passed 10000 posts and at some point hsdk fans turned 1 year old. Also mangastream scanned the renka omake without CT's help. :o

We also said a lot of bad things about your parents while you were gone so it's probably not a good idea to find that..

Also cam posted a picture of himself verifying that he is indeed our local black guy.


Like me ;D

Yes! You're a good person.

Koko

Posted April 01 2013 - 06:35 PM

Rimi told me about Waco's name changing so I'm caught up with that.

 

Also eson stop that snowman whatever the freak that is... is CREEPY. SJZHDSJKAHDASLH.

 

 

 



We also said a lot of bad things about your parents while you were gone so it's probably not a good idea to find that..

 

 

I love how you say it in such a casual way.

 

 

 

Like me ;D

 

Well hi there~



Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 06:44 PM

@Koko Did you know we have a mention function?



Koko

Posted April 01 2013 - 06:58 PM

I have no idea on how to use it.

Also because I'm too lazy to figure it out. :3



eson

Posted April 01 2013 - 07:30 PM

Rimi told me about Waco's name changing so I'm caught up with that.

 

Also eson stop that snowman whatever the freak that is... is CREEPY. SJZHDSJKAHDASLH.

Did rimi tell you that Saiga is my slave? :troll: 

 

And lol, you 12 and 1/2 of a 1/2 year olds and your lack of classic film knowledge. 



Saiga

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:02 PM

Did rimi tell you that Saiga is my slave? :troll:

 

And lol, you 12 and 1/2 of a 1/2 year olds and your lack of classic film knowledge. 

Rimi never informed me of this. :<



Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:33 PM

I thought Koko was 14. :o



eson

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:39 PM

Rimi never informed me of this. :<

You know now. aizenzarucopymn5jg5.png

 

 

 

I thought Koko was 14. :o

Nah, Koko~puffs is 12 and 1/2 of a 1/2 years old.



Koko

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:40 PM

I... I am 14..... what...



Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:48 PM

zveZK.gif



Koko

Posted April 01 2013 - 08:50 PM

Don't you dare laugh at me. :<

 

Also that chibi is a WIP. I think I'm going to draw something else for Rimi's belated birthday....

 

Attached Images

  • 2332.png


Baby Joe

Posted April 01 2013 - 09:08 PM

There's something behind the paper. What is that?  I think I see musical notes.

 

Anyway, nice drawing. :D




Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This