Hi

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic
Memmek10k

Posted March 01 2013 - 03:14 AM

Hi, my name's Memmek10k and as a martial artist myself I feel in love with Kenichi and totally liked hermit for his emoness until he went all I hate the world and went to Yomi instand of the lightside of martial arts, anyway I have a problem if you guys could help me out that would be great :)

I would like to introduce Wing Chun kung fu into the world of HSDK as I am already in the process of writing a fanfic about this and need help of creating a master for my OC, Matthew Wolf, if you could give me a character bio that would be great and the master can be female just throwing that out there.

and here is the character bio for Matthew Wolf

Name: Matthew Wolf

Martial art: Wing Chun

Master:?

Romance opition: ?

ocupation: Collage student

home country: Amercia

personailty: Compassionite, hot tempered, and wise

martial art side: Dou

and there reason why I came to this site was becuase I was looking for fanfic ideas and I love HSDK

PS. love the site

Rimi

Posted March 01 2013 - 10:47 AM

Hi! I'm glad you love the site! Thanks! :D

I'm not much of a writer so I don't know if I can help you out with a fanfic. D: Maybe someone else here can..

Saiga

Posted March 01 2013 - 01:25 PM

Welcome to HSDK Fans! :)

Rslick96

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:34 PM

ummmm a bit random but what style of wing chun old school southern shaolin or the modern Ip Man type thing

I only ask because you may want to adjust the character design (personality,body type,talent) around his martial arts style I mean it can give you a base. BTW Nice Name

Rslick96

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:39 PM

But to throw ideas out there i'd say a women master who were's long sleeves and very refined you know soft spoken. She doesn't let people touch her for even though she's master level she's timid. In a way she could embody wing chun never leaving opening protecting her centerline

Rslick96

Posted March 29 2013 - 08:46 PM

And yeah she's primarily Sei but that doesn't matter

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This