Happy Birthday HSDK Fans!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted February 02 2013 - 12:05 AM

Hey everyone!

Today is HSDK Fans' one year anniversary. It's really hard to believe that it's been an entire year since this site started up. Since then I've gotten the opportunity to meet amazing people with awesome interests and share all the perverted things that keep us all together. Best of all is the beautiful gallery full of amazing boobies, ripped clothes, and gorgeous babes. Coupled with the great discussion it really has been an awesome year. In HSDK Kenichi rescued Miu, Hongo killed Junazard, Rimi and Miu had a rematch, Shiratori's gender was confirmed and she fell in love with Ukita, Lugh was introduced, and now we're in the midst of the latest arc with the Shinpaku Alliance vs. Yomi. What's more is that the past year saw the release of three OVAs for History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

The series has just been chugging along and Matsuena-sensei has shown that it can only get better from here. As the series continues we'll always be here to keep up with the latest HSDK releases and collect the most beautiful HSDK images for the gallery. We also plan to expand the site and create more sections such as character bios and chapter summaries (if you want to help let me know!). History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is a great manga and I'm excited to continue watching Kenichi grow with his friends. And yes, we will complain about the fanservice all the way. :D

Thanks everyone!

Cam

Posted February 02 2013 - 12:21 AM

YAAAAAAAAY

Baby Joe

Posted February 02 2013 - 10:02 AM

Congratulations~! :)

Saiga

Posted February 02 2013 - 08:24 PM

Doesn't seem like it's been a year at all.

Creative

Posted February 03 2013 - 05:03 PM

Ero power conquers all!

Rimi

Posted February 03 2013 - 06:23 PM

Ero power conquers all!

Excellent philosophy my friend.

InjuredPelican

Posted February 04 2013 - 02:25 PM

The world just needs to be more Ero!~

Congrats to Rimi and all yall. Its rare I find a forum I like being a part of (forums bring out the bitchiest behavior for some reason...), so I am glad to be a member on this fabulous website. Cheers.

And, speaking of fanservice:

Spoiler

Edited by InjuredPelican, February 04 2013 - 02:26 PM.

eson

Posted February 05 2013 - 07:24 PM

Happy birthday HSDK fans.

Rimi

Posted February 06 2013 - 11:35 PM

The world just needs to be more Ero!~

Congrats to Rimi and all yall. Its rare I find a forum I like being a part of (forums bring out the bitchiest behavior for some reason...), so I am glad to be a member on this fabulous website. Cheers.

And, speaking of fanservice:

Spoiler

THIS IS ERO POWER!!

Thanks so much everyone :D

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This