Jump to content


HSDK Second OVA 2 Opening


  • Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic
Saiga

Posted June 25 2012 - 11:53 AM

My hob here is done then. ^_^

I would say something about hob, but the Renka banner popped up, so... what was I saying again?


Spoiler

Speed-limit skirt..

why did this make me laugh

eson

Posted June 25 2012 - 01:34 PM

I'm gonna beat you.
Hob? As in hobble? As in hobble skirt?

Posted Image

Meant job, and no, you won't beat me.

Red Duel

Posted June 25 2012 - 07:59 PM

i'm reading the manga to help with the waiting but it dose not do much.

Rimi

Posted June 25 2012 - 08:06 PM

i'm reading the manga to help with the waiting but it dose not do much.

Make sure you find good quotes.
http://hsdkfans.com/...kenichi-quotes/

Red Duel

Posted June 25 2012 - 10:28 PM

Make sure you find good quotes.
http://hsdkfans.com/...kenichi-quotes/

will do

Rimi

Posted June 26 2012 - 11:10 AM

http://jpddl.com/ani...-isomdsrar.html

Might be it?

Saiga

Posted June 26 2012 - 11:26 AM

"History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi original comic, Volume 47"

*scrolls down*
DESHI KENICHI MANGAS thinks it's something good so it must be..

Rimi

Posted June 26 2012 - 11:47 AM

Can't try it from work.

Saiga

Posted June 26 2012 - 11:58 AM

I would, but it would take me a few days on my shitty connection.

All the files are pretty big, so it's probably got the scans of every page, and then the ova in hd, I'm guessing by the description.

~True Darkness~

Posted June 26 2012 - 04:12 PM

0.0 some encode it into the site lol.

Rimi

Posted June 26 2012 - 08:03 PM

Hey guys. I just wanted you to know that the link is legit and I am in love with Renka.

<3

Saiga

Posted June 26 2012 - 08:13 PM

Hey guys. I just wanted you to know that the link is legit and I am in love with Renka.

<3

dem legs

Luuuuuucky

Red Duel

Posted June 26 2012 - 08:32 PM

Hey guys. I just wanted you to know that the link is legit and I am in love with Renka.

<3

what link

Red Duel

Posted June 26 2012 - 08:40 PM

It"s OUT It's OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nwanime.c...ab2145650d101d/

Rimi

Posted June 26 2012 - 08:41 PM

It"s OUT It's OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.nwanime.c...ab2145650d101d/

http://hsdkfans.com/forums/topic/163-hsdk-kenichi-second-ova-2-raw-released/

I beat you. By five minutes.

Ha!

Red Duel

Posted June 30 2012 - 09:37 PM

http://hsdkfans.com/...2-raw-released/

I beat you. By five minutes.

Ha!



So what x/

Saiga

Posted June 30 2012 - 09:42 PM

Aww man I came in here expecting the English sub for some reason.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This