Jump to content


HSDK Battle 501 Released


  • Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic
Kaio-ken

Posted November 30 2012 - 06:41 AM

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 501 has been released by mangapanda. The battles continue! Battle 501 is titled "A Series of Battles"

Kaio-ken

Posted November 30 2012 - 06:49 AM

Well this is an unexpected suprise. Anyway so it focuses on Ryuto and Freya, Rimi and Miu and Lugh and Takeda. Ryuto handled Freya with ease but it was nice to see her Staff-less techniques. I figured he'd use the chair as a weapon but didn't expect him to trap Freya with it. Ukita stepped into a fight we didn't expect, got beat in record time even for him and has now gone for help. Who's he gonna call? Ryozanpaku? Shiba? The China-town disciples (I don't expect that I just want them to show up again). Not much more has gone on really.

Haru Glory

Posted November 30 2012 - 07:30 AM

Lol comes down to a talk lol like we predicted xD
Also random Ukita is random.
Looks like Rimi & Miu gets moved to a new location,that's good.
Now we probably see Kenichi vs Berserker and Chikage vs Kisara next chapter.
Renka vs Rachel might end off screen but unlikely and unwanted as i wanna see Renka fight again.

miuken

Posted November 30 2012 - 07:38 AM

its gold shoes...as expected from miu, she will pay more attention to the gold than rimi

Red Duel

Posted November 30 2012 - 08:32 AM

its gold shoes...as expected from miu, she will pay more attention to the gold than rimi

"Gold shoes"..."Wait" some of the best lines that Miu has.

Cam

Posted November 30 2012 - 09:12 AM

This was certainly entertaining. I wouldn't be surprised if Ukita washes up conveniently near Kisara. Either that, or he could be going to get Thor and the Valkyries for backup.

I'm less sure about the Miu/Rimi fight now. You don't usually see comic relief so close to when a fight becomes brutal, so this battle might have a lighter ending than we theorized. Or the pacing might just change up later.

Ryuto.....This is what I think whenever I see him lately:
Spoiler

I keep waiting on him to show some signs of not being completely bitter, but I don't see any. Maybe we don't need him to become good; we already have Hermit and Chikage. (and Jihan, and possibly the Stanley siblings)

Saiga

Posted November 30 2012 - 10:09 AM

Ukita tried to break up the wrong fight. looool I guess that means he likes Freya most?

Can't wait to see both Rimi and Miu get serious. That will be a total fanservice-filled brawl. It was kind of nice seeing Miu going for the gold shoes. It's like their first meeting all over again. Now all we need it a Thor appearance.

Rimi

Posted November 30 2012 - 10:34 AM

All I could think of when Freya got her arms caught in the wheel was "holy crap, that has got to be painful." But man that position she's in right now....breasts on Ryuto's lap...head by his...

Dammit. Why does Koko have to be underage? Whatever. Pretty sure I just ruined Rimi x Ryuto for everyone and we have now created Freya x Ryuto. Muahahahha.

Anyway, at first I was going to say I'm annoyed with Rimi's panty shots, but then I realized that Miu is essentially in her underwear too. What? The manga is in black and white so making the distinction between striped panties and striped bikini isn't that simple. So now that I can ignore that I'm pretty much over all my fanservice gripes with this arc. Now I can definitely say that I'm very happy that HSDK has gotten back into the regular swing of things. Actual fights are happening now and it's all very exciting.

Baby Joe

Posted November 30 2012 - 10:49 AM

Ryuto is so badass. I really like how he restrained Freya with his wheelchair. Are they going to have their talk while she's in that position? I think I'm okay with that.

I was expecting Ukita to pop out from somewhere.

Other girls get their clothes ripped off. Rimi gives panty shots. B)

Rimi

Posted November 30 2012 - 10:55 AM

Ryuto is so badass. I really like how he restrained Freya with his wheelchair. Are they going to have their talk while she's in that position? I think I'm okay with that.

Oh so we are going to go there? I was going to try and keep it family friendly, but since you initiaited it..

This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen in HSDK. Can you imagine Ryuto explaining something, Freya protests, and Ryuto shuts her up by stuffing her face into hi-

I'm not going to finish that.

Saiga

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:04 AM

Aaaaaaaaaand Matsuena checks another fetish off his list. I was too busy thinking how much that had to hurt to think any different.

Baby Joe

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:11 AM

Oh so we are going to go there? I was going to try and keep it family friendly, but since you initiaited it..

This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen in HSDK. Can you imagine Ryuto explaining something, Freya protests, and Ryuto shuts her up by stuffing her face into hi-

I'm not going to finish that.


History's Strongest Hentai Ryuto.

Rimi

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:30 AM

Who needs breast ass and ripped clothes when you have powerful innuendo?

Freya's curves help.

Baby Joe

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:51 AM

The chapter's out on Mangastream.

Saiga

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:57 AM

Who needs breast ass and ripped clothes when you have powerful innuendo?

Freya's curves help.

Why not all 4?

Kaio-ken

Posted November 30 2012 - 11:58 AM

Ryuto is so badass. I really like how he restrained Freya with his wheelchair. Are they going to have their talk while she's in that position? I think I'm okay with that.


If Rimi catches Freya like that, she'll really unlock her dou ki! Since the Miu/Rimi fight is moving maybe that's where they're going.

Baby Joe

Posted November 30 2012 - 12:14 PM

If Rimi catches Freya like that, she'll really unlock her dou ki! Since the Miu/Rimi fight is moving maybe that's where they're going.


Ryuto better watch his back. Hell hath no fury like a Rimi scorned.

Red Duel

Posted November 30 2012 - 01:33 PM

Ryuto better watch his back. Hell hath no fury like a Rimi scorned.

Nice quote I love the Rimi scorned part.

Red Duel

Posted November 30 2012 - 01:42 PM

The Mangastream version is a lot better than Mangapanda.

Kaio-ken

Posted November 30 2012 - 02:10 PM

Ryuto better watch his back. Hell hath no fury like a Rimi scorned.


I can imagine it now, "Argh Rimi! No I can explain we were just talking." "With her head in your lap?!" "...yes" "WOODPECKER RIPPING KICK!!!"


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This