Jump to content


Favorite Moments in HSDK


  • Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic
Haru Glory

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:11 AM

My favorite moments in the series would have to be,

-Kenichi using Ryozanpaku's rhythym against Ryuto to counter his gungir.
That was hilarious watching the master's reaction to them being imitated.
That whole move came outta nowhere to so it was definitely a surprise,now when will Kenichi imitate the elder i wonder.

-Kenichi going up against Jihan was one of my favorite fights in the series.Not only did Kenichi have to fight against Jihan's underhanded tatics like using his servants to fight him but Kenichi was fighting in the snow.I LOVE THE SNOW!! xD

-Kisara's nyan-kwan-doe against the capoera team leader.
just hilarious to watch

-Kenichi fighting Sho
One of the most EPIC fights in the series.
Ryusei Seikuken was badass i tell ya!

-Miu kissing Kenichi's cheek.
FINALLY DEVELOPEMENT!!! Too bad Hayato ruined the moment and now keeps strict watch on both of them xD

-Renka becoming part of shinpaku and transfering to Kenichi's school.
let the pairing games begin lol (maybe thats just me being silly)

Haru Glory

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:18 AM

-Apachi vs Agaard
He took a punch through the stomach!!
I was almost gonna cry when i thought Apachi died.
Hell Kenichi went crazy on Kokin after seeing that!
Apachi we love you,don't almost die again!

-Miu vs Rimi rounds 1 & 2
Miu gets a fight & we get Rimi.
it was a win-win situation lol.

-Renka vs Rachel
Renka FINALLY gets a fight!!
i waited so long for this to happen.

-The whole DofD arc
best arc in the series.
'nuff said


How about you guys?
What's your favorite moments in HSDK?

Rimi

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:29 AM

My most favorite moment in hsdk was when apachai died and kenichi tried to go help him. Kokin got in his way so kenichi freaked out and screamed at him to step aside. That was a really emotional moment for me and it's a part of kenichi that I'll always remember.

Haha even thinking about the scene makes me want to cry.

Haru Glory

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:46 AM

I know the feeling.
I never would have thought of Apachi almost dying..
I shed a manly tear for that.

Baby Joe

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:49 AM

-Ryuto taking of his glasses to use the Inner Eye

-Ryuto using Gungnir

-Ryuto blocking that no rythym attack.

-Ryuto using Seidou Goui

-Ryuto reappearing like a boss

-Basically anything with Ryuto. :ph34r: That guy is just too awesome.

-Rimi running around during that disk fiasco. Also, when she stole the disk and Miu's bra, too. XD Even she was surprised that she stole her bra!

-Kenichi vs. that Chinese guy in the D of D tournament. I mean when it was just down to him and that guy. I found the fight very boring until that point. My favorite part was when Kenichi spun himself around to avoid having his neck snapped.

-Kenichi vs. Sho Kano: This fight was well done. I really liked the part where Kenichi reappears and takes off his chainmail.

-Natsu Tanimoto being revealed as Hermit: I should've saw this coming. Especially when Kensei Ma noted that Natsu had the legs of a martial artist. The whole reveal came as a complete shock to me.

-Berserker chasing Nijima: I don't really like Nijima, but there was something funny about him evading Berserker for so long.

-Hermit vs. Berserker: There's something epic about the Sixth Fist and the Second Fist fighting. Hermit really impressed me in that fight.

-MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER.......GARYU.........X!!!

-The Chikage vs Renka fight that never was: I was disappointed that the two didn't fight.....but it was cool when it looked like they were!

-Saiga revealing himself: Another shocker. How in the world did Saiga disguise himself like that? He really is the Elder's son.

-Apachai vs Agaard: That was a really emotional fight. I really liked the part where Apachai comes back from the dead to save Kenichi. Also, when he hugs Kenichi when he says he's going to die again.

-Sakaki vs. Hongo: It was nice seeing the two karate masters go all out. I loved that color page where Sakaki is using the Sei stance and Hongo is using the Dou stance.

There's just too many awesome moments. XD

Edited by Baby Joe, September 19 2012 - 08:51 AM.


Saiga

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:51 AM

The DofD Tournament as a whole has to be my favorite set of moments in the whole series so far.

Close second goes to the whole fight between Apachai + Kenichi and Agaard + Kokin. Best fight in the series.

Saiga revealing himself.

Junazard getting killed by Hongo. I hated that guy.

Haru Glory

Posted September 19 2012 - 08:55 AM

Shiratori being a girl.
Best troll moment in the series besides elder!

mubyoshiFTW

Posted September 19 2012 - 10:01 AM

- the whole D of D arc (epic)
- miu rescue arc
- when kenichi uses mubyoshi (all the time)
- when any master fights
- miu's kiss
- when the elders make their eyes glow (funniest shit ever!)

Rimi

Posted September 19 2012 - 12:04 PM

Baby Joe I think you got it backwards. Sakaki is a dou fighter and Hongo is sei.

Baby Joe

Posted September 19 2012 - 12:10 PM

Baby Joe I think you got it backwards. Sakaki is a dou fighter and Hongo is sei.


I know that, but I'm pretty sure they used opposite stances.

I found the page.

Spoiler


But, this was the awesome page I was talking about before:

Spoiler

Edited by Baby Joe, September 19 2012 - 12:29 PM.


Cam

Posted September 19 2012 - 12:24 PM

Sieg's entrance and fighting at the DofD tournament. He transcended epicness!!!

Saiga

Posted September 19 2012 - 12:25 PM

Baby Joe is correct.

They used the opposite stances because it worked better.

Sakaki as a Dou took a more defensive stance while Hongo as a Sei took a more offensive stance.

I hope I got those right and not mixed up.

Baby Joe

Posted September 19 2012 - 12:31 PM

Sieg's entrance and fighting at the DofD tournament. He transcended epicness!!!


That part made my day. Sieg is so awesome.

Spoiler

Edited by Baby Joe, September 19 2012 - 12:33 PM.


Haru Glory

Posted September 19 2012 - 01:47 PM

Kenichi running from the bear.That will be funny forever!

Koko

Posted September 19 2012 - 04:34 PM

Wow. I have no favorite moments in HSDK...I like all of them. D:

Baby Joe

Posted September 19 2012 - 05:01 PM

Wow. I have no favorite moments in HSDK...I like all of them. D:


Just list a few of them. :(

Rimi

Posted September 19 2012 - 06:33 PM

Wow. I have no favorite moments in HSDK...I like all of them. D:

That's a cop out answer. Shame on you.

Koko

Posted September 19 2012 - 06:52 PM

Fine, fine.

I liked the one-shot of Honoka and Natsu, where Honoka goes to his house to confirm that Kenichi is actually going to the D and D Tournament. It was such a sweet little moment.

Eh~ I don't want to~~

Winzows for Dummies.

And when Kenichi was scarred for life.

eson

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:14 PM

My favorite moments are when Shigure is around. My favorite of those favorite moments, are when she or someone else has their clothes stripped off.

Rimi

Posted September 19 2012 - 07:35 PM

When Shigure tells jokes...for some reason I find those to be the funniest ones in the series.

Her reaction to Kenichi imitating her in the Odin fight was hilarious.


Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This