Just some fanart

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic
JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:38 PM

Hey,
I decided to share some of my Kenichi fanart with you :D
So here are some pics, which I submitted to gallery :)

Chikage and Akisame

Young Hongo

Ogata

Ogata and Hongo

Three of Yami

Scary Sakaki

I suppose one could say that there is mostly Hongo and Ogata there :P But they are my faves, so... :P

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:42 PM

Ohh my gosh I've seen you on DA! :D

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:44 PM

Ohh my gosh I've seen you on DA! :D

that's pretty much possible yea XD

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:46 PM

Yeah! You're like the contributor or co-founder or something to the hsdk group on there. :3

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:48 PM

Yeah! You're like the contributor or co-founder or something to the hsdk group on there. :3

yea, a contributor XD I suppose I must have seen u there as well :P what's ur username there? if I may ask :)

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:50 PM

ultimateanime12. I've only contributed two Honoka/Natsu pics...probably the only ones. XD

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:53 PM

ultimateanime12. I've only contributed two Honoka/Natsu pics...probably the only ones. XD

oooh, I know which then :D
so you like this pairing then? :)

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 12:56 PM

Yup! My favorite pairing of all time in the HSDK world! >:3

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:05 PM

Yup! My favorite pairing of all time in the HSDK world! >:3

hehe thought so :) Most people go for Kenichi and Miu or Kenichi and someone else (Renka for example)

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:13 PM

I like Kenichi/Miu on a side note. Honoka/Natsu is definitely number one. Rimi/Ryuto is my number two. X3

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:16 PM

I like Kenichi/Miu on a side note. Honoka/Natsu is definitely number one. Rimi/Ryuto is my number two. X3

What about Kisara and Ukita then? :P
Though I think Freya would apperciate Ukita's feelings more than Kisara

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:18 PM

Eh...I'm actually kind of wary on that couple right now. I like couples who appreciate each other and their feelings as well...Kisara/Ukita doesn't really work well in my eyes. XD I've been leaning to Freya/Takeda right now though. XD

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:23 PM

Eh...I'm actually kind of wary on that couple right now. I like couples who appreciate each other and their feelings as well...Kisara/Ukita doesn't really work well in my eyes. XD I've been leaning to Freya/Takeda right now though. XD

yea, and who would guess Shiratori had such a character :o and that it was a guy in first place XD

Koko

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:30 PM

I know! I had mixed feelings. I thought Shiratori was a girl, then he turned out to be a cute guy, and it's weird calling him cute now... X.X

JoanAda

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:45 PM

true XD I have a feeling that Syun himself didn't decide if Shiratori was a guy or a chick till last chapters :P

Rimi

Posted August 09 2012 - 01:53 PM

Nice art.

And like I already told you. You better use your position in the HSDK group to get people here. *.*

JoanAda

Posted August 10 2012 - 05:40 AM

Nice art.

And like I already told you. You better use your position in the HSDK group to get people here. *.*

Soon new chap should be out :D I shall tell everybody to come here :D

Rimi

Posted August 10 2012 - 09:31 AM

You have to force them to come here.

JoanAda

Posted August 10 2012 - 11:36 AM

I'll try XD

MightiestLarry

Posted August 10 2012 - 11:53 AM

Woah!

Awesome! These are great. Good job! The first one is my favorite. IMO

Author