Kimi wa 008 (You are 008)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic
Nacchi

Posted August 29 2018 - 03:17 PM

Finally sales data for volume 2.
It sold about 13,078 copies within 3 days in week 1. That's about 1k more than volume 1. I hope the sales are the same or better for week 2. I would be great if the sales increased with each volume, since I don't want it to decline in numbers like Tokiwa did.

Volume 3 will be out November 16, and it's likely going to contain chapters 17-26.

Nacchi

Posted August 31 2018 - 02:56 PM

Translation for chapter 2 is out. Is anyone here even reading it?

khenchana

Posted September 01 2018 - 06:49 PM

Translation for chapter 2 is out. Is anyone here even reading it?

eng chapter not yet.. but italian version already have several chapters translated 

Tessaiga

Posted September 02 2018 - 12:44 PM

I help translate into Russian, there are already 5 chapters. 2 more translated

http://mintmanga.com..._double_0_eight

Edited by Tessaiga, September 02 2018 - 12:44 PM.

Nacchi

Posted September 03 2018 - 12:10 PM

So many translations. I only knew about the Portuguese. Spanish appears to be retranslating from Portuguese and the French group retranslates from English, so they don't count.

Mr. Matsuena's tweet from today featuring the Shaft head tilt. Kotan is so adorable.

Nacchi

Posted September 06 2018 - 09:36 AM

Kimi wa 008 chapter 27 contained another riddle that works the same as the one in chapter 22.

• Which animal is hiding in the middle of Australia? (1)
  • Which animal becomes light when you turn it around? (5)
  • Which animal hides inside the refrigerrator? (1)
  • What animal do you get when you add a dot to dai? (3)
  • What has 6 faces and 21 eyes? (2)

All answers have to be in English.

Obviously the first four can't be solved when you translate the questions into English. Here's some help with them.

Spoiler

Or you can do it like some guy on twitter did: He didn't even bother with the quiz and just entered a few English 5-letter-words that fit the context of this series. Didn't take him long to get the right url.

Edited by Nacchi, September 06 2018 - 09:39 AM.

Nacchi

Posted September 18 2018 - 06:24 AM

Volume 2 dropped out of the daile top 500 ranking a bit over a week ago. It lasted about a week less than volume 1 and the total sales dropped a bit as well, but it's common that the secod volume sells worse that the first one.

It still sold about 30,703 copies according to book-rank net. Let's hope that all future volumes don't drop below 30k.

Nacchi

Posted Today, 12:29 PM

Some mildly interesting cameos in the latest chapter (29). I'll put the behind a spoiler, because there are only 4 chapters translated so far.

Spoiler

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This