Mature Images Gallery Filter

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic
Rimi

Posted November 01 2012 - 10:37 AM

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to a certain someone having amazingly strict parents I've had to censor out some of the images in the gallery. No worries though! If you still want to view all the amazing boobs, ass, and epic fight scenes that are packed into the gallery then all you have to do is adjust your settings by clicking here and you'll be back in that happy little place we call "Eson Land".

Enjoy! :)

Cam

Posted November 01 2012 - 05:34 PM

Looks like someone has THOSE kinds of parents...

Rimi

Posted November 01 2012 - 05:42 PM

Looks like someone has THOSE kinds of parents...

If they don't let her back even with the filters then I'm just gonna drop the filters entirely since I don't like them. :P

Cam

Posted November 01 2012 - 05:53 PM

If they don't let her back even with the filters then I'm just gonna drop the filters entirely since I don't like them. :P

One of the most annoying parenting styles, we meet again...

Being the geniuses that they are, I'm sure these two are just trying to protect their daughter from the evils of two-dimensional human anatomy; after-all, I'm sure their daughter (who is apparently capable of using modern technology just fine) has absolutely no knowledge of any such things, and they wouldn't want to let her be "corrupted." You know, these manga fan-sites are a slippery slope; one day you're commenting on newly released chapters, and the next day you're shooting up heroin in a truck-stop bathroom...

(I had to flex my "sarcasm-muscle" quite a bit there)

Saiga

Posted November 01 2012 - 06:05 PM

Woo

I hope they let her back though. I miss koko.

Rimi

Posted November 01 2012 - 06:59 PM

Woo

I hope they let her back though. I miss koko.

You do? Can't you talk to her at that other place?

One of the most annoying parenting styles, we meet again...

Being the geniuses that they are, I'm sure these two are just trying to protect their daughter from the evils of two-dimensional human anatomy; after-all, I'm sure their daughter (who is apparently capable of using modern technology just fine) has absolutely no knowledge of any such things, and they wouldn't want to let her be "corrupted." You know, these manga fan-sites are a slippery slope; one day you're commenting on newly released chapters, and the next day you're shooting up heroin in a truck-stop bathroom...

(I had to flex my "sarcasm-muscle" quite a bit there)

It is pretty disappointing, but, there's also the fact that minors can't access nudity legally..and..well...we have boobs. Lots of boobs.

Saiga

Posted November 01 2012 - 07:07 PM

You do? Can't you talk to her at that other place?

Yes, but I miss her here. :P

Koko

Posted November 01 2012 - 07:59 PM

Eheh.

Rimi

Posted November 01 2012 - 08:34 PM

Eheh.

Guess who's back. Back again.

Thank me pet. I spent a lot of time coding that for you.

Saiga

Posted November 01 2012 - 08:36 PM

Guess who's back. Back again.

Thank me pet. I spent a lot of time coding that for you.

Now go mark all the mature ones so she can stay.

Koko

Posted November 01 2012 - 08:37 PM

Thank you Master~ what would chuu like for me to do? Of course, anything that is in my limits of drawing.

Rimi

Posted November 02 2012 - 08:45 AM

Thank you Master~ what would chuu like for me to do? Of course, anything that is in my limits of drawing.

Rimi fanservice.

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This