Kaname Kugatachi

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic
Finlay

Posted February 07 2012 - 04:25 PM

Well one of my favorite characters in HDSK is Freya ... (and you all thought Id start something about Akisame :) :P ) One of the old Ragnarok captains .And someone you just don't mess with .Unless shes with out her staff . :)

Rimi

Posted February 07 2012 - 04:49 PM

Freya is kind of plain. Maybe because she breaks the status quo by being a girl that's not for fanservice.

oxdaman

Posted February 07 2012 - 09:21 PM

Freya is kind of plain. Maybe because she breaks the status quo by being a girl that's not for fanservice.

Maybe she'd be more interesting if she had more of a background. I like her because she adds to the line of busty, dark-skinned girls lol.

Rimi

Posted February 07 2012 - 09:22 PM

I guess dark skinned just ain't my thing.

oxdaman

Posted February 07 2012 - 09:22 PM

*shrugs* Everyone has their tastes. It's all good. The important thing is that we all love HSDK!!

Rimi

Posted February 07 2012 - 09:27 PM

*shrugs* Everyone has their tastes. It's all good. The important thing is that we all love HSDK!!

And RIMI!!

Finlay

Posted February 11 2012 - 08:32 AM

What i like the most is her personality . And you learn more about her in the ark when her grandfather got kidnapped .

oxdaman

Posted February 11 2012 - 12:18 PM

What i like the most is her personality . And you learn more about her in the ark when her grandfather got kidnapped .

Crap it's been so long since I read that. Wasn't she bullied until she started using the staff?

Rimi

Posted February 11 2012 - 07:38 PM

Crap it's been so long since I read that. Wasn't she bullied until she started using the staff?

Wow I forgot all that too.

Finlay

Posted March 11 2012 - 09:01 AM

When was that ? But i just reared that ark and old man Daiki is scary . Kinda reminds of the masters of Ryozanpaku,but with a little more common sense. :(

Rimi

Posted March 11 2012 - 11:48 AM

When was that ? But i just reared that ark and old man Daiki is scary . Kinda reminds of the masters of Ryozanpaku,but with a little more common sense. :lol:

He may even be more than a master class.

I don't really remember her getting bullied. Maybe that was Kisara?

Finlay

Posted March 12 2012 - 07:00 AM

Maybe that was Kisara?

.Umm.. Kisara was not bullied . She had a couple of runs where she fought men. But that was to prove that she could beat them (remember the teakwan do dojo bit ?) . When she met Freya she and the other valkiries got ambushed , by another gang. So that's about it . Oh yeah there is that part where she was attacked by a dog and her kitty Noir protected her . But that was when she was a kid. The only character that was bullied (as far as I know ) Is our favorite strongest disciple

Rimi

Posted March 15 2012 - 08:32 PM

I seriously need to do a reread. :/

Saiga

Posted March 15 2012 - 09:03 PM

Finlay is right. I read that last week.

eson

Posted May 11 2012 - 12:25 PM

What can I say about Freya... It's all about dat ass. B)

Rimi

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:04 AM

What can I say about Freya... It's all about dat ass. B)

We need to find the chapter where she poses for some master (was it Kensei?) in order to learn some techniques.

eson

Posted May 13 2012 - 06:36 PM

Vol24 c217 p11

Posted Image

Rimi

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hahaha love Kensei so much.

Saiga

Posted May 13 2012 - 09:26 PM

Seeing Kensei show her how he wants her to pose is hilarious. Would have been 10x funnier if you could see him with his camera in the last panel though.

eson

Posted May 14 2012 - 05:40 PM

Went through the DofD arc, and lulz at Freya being the only one to make it to college. :P

Author

Rate This

- - - - -

Share This